Chapter 3

I wake up the next morning and instantly lean over to the bedside table, unplugging my phone and turning it on. I check my social media, read some comments on today's vlog, and post a Snapchat. Stretching, I slip my phone into my pants pocket and roll out of bed, heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I grimace when I look in the mirror; you can seriously tell that I didn't get enough sleep last night.

I brush my hair and teeth, using some water to smooth my naturally curly hair out, and put a bit of makeup on before slipping on a comfortable outfit. A white cotton shirt with black high-waisted jeans and black combat boots. After slipping my sunglasses on my head, I take a quick Instagram photo and get my backpack ready to go. I put my wallet, my phone charger, and a few other necessities in my bag, taking a quick glance over the hotel room to make sure I didn't forget anything before walking out the door and into the elevators.

As I reach the bottom of the elevators I instantly head towards the doors, hopping in one of the shuttles to the convention center. It doesn't take long to get there and the car ride is silent, creating an awkward atmosphere. I thank the driver as I step out of the door, slipping a few dollars his way as a tip, before heading in through the back door of the convention center where I meet up with one of the workers who shows me the way to my meet-up. It's a short walk filled with laughter, a vast difference from the car ride.

As I reach my booth where my meet and greet is taking place, I can hear the loud chatter of the people behind the thin black curtain, and the minute I walk out, I'm greeted with screams. I vlog the whole way out, smiling and waving at some people before I walk around the table, ready to meet people. Taking a quick Snapchat for my story, I motion for the first person to come up as I switch into my meet-and-greet mode. Smiles and happiness fill the room completely.

After a long four hours and over 500 people, I'm finally done with my meet and greet. I'm amazed every year at how much my fandom grows and I'm so thankful for it. Once I slip back through the curtain; a few crew members with boxes full of gifts in tow behind me, I go to the green room to take a breather. I'm certainly not used to the sheer amount of endurance it takes to do a meet and greet. My wrists and feet hurt, so the minute that I sit in the chair I let out a huge sigh of relief.

The crew members who had my bag are nowhere to be found, and honestly, I don't really care where they are at the moment. It's nice to be alone for a bit after all the excitement I just went through. Easily getting bored though, I pull a notebook out of my bag and go and follow everyone who wrote their Twitter or Instagram handles in it, smiling as I see photos from the meet-up posted all over most of them.

I grab some lunch, meeting up with Alli who I notice from across the room, before heading back out to the convention floor with a few security guards. I see Damon and Cyr from across the room, waving once we make eye contact. As I finally walk up I notice that they're taking photos with some fans, completely ignoring me. I don't really mind, but I decide to mess with them a bit and act like I do. Once they finally turn around I greet them with a smile.

"Hello, boys. Nice of you to finally notice me." I grumble a small smirk on my face to let them know that I'm playing around.

"Well I'm sorry that we're so popular, I guess you wouldn't know how that feels." Damon teases, a smile on his face. I shake my head, a chuckle leaving my lips as I turn and walk in the other direction.

"Wait, where are you going?" Cyr questioned, looking over at Damon confused. Apparently, he didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

"You guys are just too popular for me, I guess I'll go hang out with someone else. It was nice seeing you!" Chuckling, I wave before I continue walking. As I make my way across the convention floor, I stop and chat with Justine and Jenna Ezarik for a moment, before deciding to find my good friend, Joey Graceffa, and meet up with him.

I easily find his meet-up line, it's longer than the ones around him. I easily walk up the side of the line, taking a few pictures and signing some more autographs, before walking straight up to the table and moving to go around it. A security guard quickly steps in from of me, blocking my way.

"Excuse me ma'am; you have to go to the end of the line." He explains, sending a somewhat apologetic look my way as he motions for me to go to the end of the line.

I apologize quickly, forgetting that during my meetup I decided to tie my badge around my belt loop, so I quickly show him and he apologizes, his eyes going wide as he steps out of my way quickly. Thanking him, I apologize again before walking around the table. I give Joey a quick hug before taking the seat beside him.

"I know this is bad timing, but what's up?" I let out a giggle, watching as Joey struggled to find a response while trying to pay attention to the fan who stood star-struck at the other side of the table.

"Well I'm obviously doing a signing, but after this, I'm hanging out with Meghan, David, Kalel, and Anthony." He explains, signing the shirt and taking a photo, before glancing at me for a moment as the next person walks up. He asks me the same thing and I take a moment to think about my schedule.

"Nothing much. I've been chilling ever since I finished my meet-up earlier." He nods as I speak, talking to me in between fans. I leave after a few moments, not wanting to distract him from his fans. I wave goodbye before getting up and venturing into the convention again in search of more of my friends. I meet up with a few people, and pop in on meet-ups here and there, before deciding that it would be a good idea to freshen up before my main stage performance, so back to the hotel I go.