Chapter 17

This morning, I woke up at a decent time. I roll out of my bed, shuffle over to the bathroom, and flip the switch. I squint when the fluorescent light flickers on, shutting the door behind me. I wash my face, brushing my teeth and hair. When I'm finished, I walk over to the dresser, open it, and grab my clothes for the day. I walk back into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, and changing into my outfit. Once I'm finished, I open the door a little and pull out all of my makeup. I apply my usual makeup, and as I'm doing my mascara, I feel a pair of arms go around my waist and a head go on my shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful," Damon says, looking at me through the mirror in front of us. I smile, turning around and hugging him. I turn back around, his arms still around my waist. His head places itself back on my shoulder and I finish doing my makeup.

"The bathroom's all yours" I smile at him, walking out of the bathroom. I lay on my bed, got my phone, and clicked the Twitter app, writing out a tweet to update my followers.

"@SophiaTommo2343: I have a LONG day of Disneyland today with @DeeFizzy @Jilianna_Pocque and @AlexWassabi. Wish me luck guys!! xxx"

I scroll through my feed, immediately getting tweets flooding in. Most of them asked how I got into Disneyland, seeing how it had been closed for a while and the tickets for when it reopened had been sold out for months. I reply to a couple, setting my phone down on the bedside table. Damon walks out, fully dressed. He runs jumping onto my bed.

"Hi," I say, as he rolls off the bed on accident. I start laughing my head off, getting off the bed and helping him up. We chit-chat for a while, before going next door and getting Jilianna and Alex, walking downstairs. We walk towards the entrance of Disneyland when I grab Damon's hand and run full speed to it. We get there, and walk in, leaving Jilianna and Alex behind.

"Where to first?" I say, walking through the tunnel that's under the train station. Damon picks up a map on our way through, opening it and studying it.

"Let's do...Splash Mountain" He smirks at me, folding the map back up and sticking it into my purple and black backpack. I grab his hand once again, running towards Pirates of the Caribbean. I would seriously do Splash Mountain if it wasn't 6:00 in the morning. We into the queue, running through it and getting into the front row of the boat. We enjoyed the ride, me having a little bit too much fun and splashing Damon with the water multiple times. We walk out, me running ahead like a little kid.

We see Jilianna and Alex holding hands as we walk out. They would be a good couple. We meet up with them, agreeing to do Fantasyland together then go our separate ways. We get on Mad Hatter's Tea party, all of us in one. Jilianna and I smirk at each other, knowing that Alex and Damon HATE spinning rides.

"Alright guys, here's a challenge. Try not to smile AT ALL, the WHOLE TIME." I say, smirking to myself.

The ride starts up, and Jilianna and I start to spin the ride. We get it spinning pretty fast before Jilianna starts CRACKING up, which makes Damon and Alex laugh.

"NO SMILING ON THE TEACUPS!" I yell over and over, as they laugh. Damon's beanie flies off, right before the ride ends, and that's what did it for me. I started laughing with the rest of them. We get off the ride, Damon and Alex stumbling. I pick up Damon's beanie, put it on his head, and grab his hand, pulling him to Dumbo.

|Half an Hour later|

Were finally done with Fantasyland, and we parted ways once again. I drag Damon to Tomorrowland, dashing through the Space Mountain fastpass line, and into the building. We get into a "spaceship" and off we go through space. We get halfway through the ride, and just as we are about to go down another downhill, the ride stops and the lights come on. We both look down, seeing that the decline is pretty steep and that we're on the edge of it!