Not worthy pt1

Inspired by a story I read on ao3

not connected to the first story
—————————————————————
How long had it been since he went on a job with the cleanbois? He couldn't remember

Purple trian-
The System did not expect your answer

Orange Green- not it was blue
The System did not expect your answer

4 1 3 2
4 white

4123
2 not wait it was 3
The System did not expect your answer

'Damn it,' he closed his laptop, now with it finally dead and after about a week use on it, non stop. out of 1000 tries he got 499 right. Not even half, he was useless. He didn't want to let anyone down. He hadn't left his apartment for over 4 days, the other days where used to work for a few minutes, get a new laptop and get food. That was it. CG had seen Yuno when he was getting the laptop, but he left without saying goodbye.

 Ramee had seen Yuno at the beach at like 3 in the morning. CG had planned a heist at that ungodly hour and he had escaped to the beach trying to find a car to get not to look suspicion. He hadn't expected Yuno to be out so late, without his helmet or his regular signature outfit on, He of course called to say him, and Yuno seemed so zoned out but none the less spoke to him, he was also unrecognizable. He had noticed that Dark circles under his eyes, and his skin was so pale. Then like that he left and he hadn't seen him since.

No one had

He, denounced to Yuno, had talk to Raymond Romanov about this. Well not really but he hinted it. He had asked about the hacking and what they had hit with Mickey. It was bad, not once had he talked about Yuno, and about M, who was literally mickey, Ramee decide not to comment btu asked where Yuno was. All he had gotten from the Russian was that he had been busy and not been able to come to the jobs that often, that he was always sleeping.

He needed a break, that what Yuno had told himself over ten times before the laptop died. Now sitting in the dark he let his eyes wonder over the room. He was in the apartments by himself with no lights on. the only window he had was shut and regardless if he opened the blinds it was already almost 4 in the morning. The moon wasn't even out. He looked around more and saw little things that made him feel like home. 

The piece of thermite in his room, a trophy that he had kept after there first successful vault, a microwave he had got from a house robbery a few months ago, three pairs of shoes that he had bought or that was given to him, the two red dongles on the counter by his stolen microwave now collecting dust, hand cuffs or friendship bracelets, a band of notes and on the side 15 practice laptops, that where used or broken.

His book bag on the side had held other small things he kept on him, all of these things had him sad, hurt, but what stung him the most, was that phone call that had started his doubts. The phone call he had with the cleanbois, the last call he would have with them for weeks and that one last time he would see or talk to any of them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was time, he was going to announce his return, he was ready to get back into hacking or well for his boys for the time. Calling Mr.Lang, he got into his sooltan, and was driving up to vinewood, to go to the clean manor and see if they finally wanted to hack the vault. He knew he was ready he had been practicing none stop. The line rang for a few more seconds before someone picked up "Yuno?" The voice of Mr.Lang rang out, something behind his voice sounded excited, was he waiting for him to call? His face lit up, and a smile plastered over his mouth "Mr.Lang I have to tell you something, I'm-" "Yuno, you won't believe this" Mr. Lang's voice rang from the phone cutting him off as Yuno listened, that was Mr.Lang "oh wait Yuno you go first, Yuno chuckled "No you can go I want to hear, you sound excited!"