Christmas at the clean manor

You know everything was going fine... past tense was. Well ok the day started as any other day in December, or well a week before Christmas and now Lang was learning that Ray and Yuno hadn't celebrated Christmas in years. He knew that Ray was raised as a soldier for Russia but he was surprised that Yuno hadn't celebrated it friends or family.

Maybe it was because his family didn't even know where he was or that he had left his whole life behind to start something new in los santos. Ray had heard of Christmas before but had never celebrated it before, Lang even know he hated Ray didn't want to ruin his first Christmas so he tried to plan something with Tony and Mickey, unfortunately when Christmas Eve had finally come around everyone was late to dinner.

Yuno being himself had gotten into some trouble with the cops so he was the last one there, he never really cared for Christmas ever since he had moved away without any friends why would he need to celebrate something that he had no one to celebrate.

"Yuno finally you at here" Tony's voice called out as he turned to see the group sitting in front of the fire pit with coco and some snacks.

"Yeah sorry Im so late, you wouldn't believe it but this guy started speeding away from the cops after he ran a red light and I didn't want to miss it but they though I did it so I escaped before coming here" he spoke making things seem more crazy then it really was, in reality it was just a normal chase.

"Well now we can finally eat" the day was sent with games laughed opening presents eating and at the end Yuno stood outside, more like sat on the floor as he felt the cold December air hit his face.

He saw the others clean up afterwards so he was able to make his escape as he would later call it.

"Yuno" he knew that voice "Mr.Lang!" He spoke happily as Mr.Lang took a seat next to him "how'd you enjoy your first Christmas in the city?" He though for a moment "It was so much fun" he commented as he looked back at everything that had happened

"I-" he stopped "I feel so happy" looking back he remembered how not that long ago he was a janitor in the casino, how he had meet dundee the first day in the city, how he had meet benji, how he has hacked his first bank, then the paleto has had solidified his place as a clean boy. He felt a weird pain in his chest.

Ever since he had left home he had been feeling lost and even when moving here he was second guessing himself, but he's so happy to have found people that helped him, without realizing he started crying, his helmet off downstairs with the others, Mr. Lang chuckled before pulling Yuno close into a hug, "thank you"

Not long after the boys found the two and joined the hug, it was a very happy Christmas indeed. Ray actually enjoyed it very much, as he hugged the boys he had realized that his past was his that the past, that he was finally going to be able to move on to the future, he had his family to help him out.

Even though Ray "hated" then he knew at the need that he would do anything for them. He wanted to thank them for everything that they have done for him and how he is grateful he has found them and took the chance to be his family.

The boys sat on the roof top till late at night when they had realized it had started snowing, "who wants hot chocolate? We can watch a movie while we drink" Mickey suggested as the other boys agreed. Heading down Yuno turned to look at the city as the snow fell.

Mr.Lang called out to him "you coming?" Turning to looks at the man he saw as a father figure he nodded "yeah, but Mr. Lang?"

"Mmm?"
"Merry Christmas"

It was a very good Christmas for the clean boys
~~~
Bonus:
Dundee and Benji drove around the city finishing there Christmas parties not knowing what to do "you know next time we shouldn't get speedy so drunk" laughing dundee agreed before getting a text from Yuno who wrote, can you meet me at the manor?

Replying back quick he drove over to see Yuno at the front of the house sitting on the wall looking tired, the manor lights where all off everyone was probably asleep and the two didn't question I mean is was 2 in the morning

"Uno you should have brought a coat out aren't you cold?" Dundee sighed as Yuno's head shot up before grabbing the two presents next to him "Dundee! Benji!" He spoke ignoring the question "I wanted to give you these since I wasn't able to celebrate Christmas with you" he said as Benji urged him to get into the car, once he did the three went on a ride around the city before stopping in some random parking lot.

If anything dundee had picked up something with Benji a while back and he actually had it in the car, so before opening the presents he got it out from the back before presenting it to yuno, Opening it first he saw a mug with drawing on it, it was him, dundee and Benji. He smiled before spotting something else in the bag as he reached out and took it out, it was a flash drive that was labeled memories, and a laptop that he had been looking for

"Isn't this expensive?" Yuno spoke looking at the two "it's a Christmas gift that me and Benji got you so we hope you like." Dundee spoke, nodding he urged them to open his gifts, he had gotten both of them really good hand guns that had there name on it and there colors. Benji had his little logo on his hat drawn onto the gun as he smiled while dundee had a car "and they are both legal" Yuno smiled

Spending time with the two always reminded him of be old times when everything was much more crazy and ever day felt like something crazy would happen. With them, "thank you Yuno" benji said as dundee have hug to Yuno, it felt like home
———————————————————-
Hello everyone, this is a late Christmas gift but I have finally been able to start writing again. I'm working on a lot of old projects and writing piece so I hope you enjoy the stories that are about to come out and thank you for waiting