Serial Killer Yuno Au

this is an au, I wanted to write something if Yuno was like a serial killer. I feel like since Yuno is always so nice and kind, what would happen if something made him go crazy and kill people but also gaslight them into believing him, I might delete this if I don't like it after a while. Also some of these chapters that are coming out are inspired by Olivia's song. I don't hate her music but it's good for inspirations. 

I'm also going to do something like this for the rest of the clean boys but I don't know how I want to do it yet. 

this takes place the month Yuno was on a Hiatus and after and how it changed him 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was bored.  

After achieving the impossible by breaking into the Lower Vault through hard efforts and lots of disappointments, Yuno became reluctant in general to do crime, partaking in robberies even if he didn't feel particularly felt the need for it, helping in the exploration of the Yacht even if he had no interest in the heist, and trying the variety of race-related activities that had just been implemented in the city. Which for a fact Yuno did not like what so ever. Enjoying some of these activities at first, he slowly grew bored of them, he had no overarching goal or objective to work towards, and he began to feel burnt out on just about anything. With the bank security systems changing, His lack of motivation grew tenfold as the one thing he felt he was able to provide to his crew was gone.

Slowly spending less and less time in the city, and more in his room playing video games as a way to cope and find some happiness through his online friendships.  Which he became bored of as well. It was like nothing could entertain the hacker, as his though started becoming darker, with each day passing. While playing video games by himself, he realized that once this ended his happiness would again disappear.

 He eventually was determined that he'd try to force himself to engage in a variety of activities during Lang's birthday, in hopes that doing so would spark the joy he used to feel once more. Soon, however, he realized he wasn't looking forward to anything, even if the people around him kept offering ideas of activities he could do to pass time. As such, he couldn't bring himself to accept the offer to boost, grind with , partake in Lang's insane and fun heists and race with his crew. Giving the latter option a chance as Lang wished to race for his birthday, Yuno tried his best to enjoy the driving and completely gave up on both races after a variety of incidents.

Determining that he felt useless as he believed he couldn't hack anymore, he felt like he didn't belong in the city any longer, after all he didn't think he had anything to offer, and that his friends had moved on from him, Yuno decided to retreat back into his apartment to play video games online with the group and decided that he was done with the city for the time being. He, however, kept open to the possibility of joining in a couple vague activities Lang and Mickey had mentioned, showing once more that above all, he still wanted to hang out with his friends and welcomed the idea of returning to his every day activities if he found a reason to do it.

Now here he was, a week without his online friends, his apartment smelt like smoke while he scrolled endlessly on his phone, finding now enjoyment out of anything he saw. It had been like this for a week. The cleanboys had probably forgotten about him and he wasn't or more like didn't care. He was tired and felt hallow to the world. Putting his phone down he got off his bed and walked over to the closet that held his clothes, he looked at his tattered outfits that had once been kind of burnt, he smiled as he put on the blue outfit. He had used this for a bank once and then used it again and again. His thoughts wondered as he went to a chest he kept in his apartments and looked threw it finding his old gas can, and a gun he had kept that no one knew he had. He probably should change into something less Yuno like but he just wanted to try it, it wasn't going to be like he would kill someone...