Planes?

4/5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was still raining when he woke up, he felt relaxed and heard a soft snore coming next to him. Tony was still sleeping. What time was it? How did he end up in Tony's bed? Getting up as quietly as possible he made his way towards the door before heading down stairs.

9:07 am the clock read as Yuno looked around the manor to see if anyone was awake which to his surprise Mickey was there, did he have a room in the manor yet? Maybe he slept in the bath tub again.

Walking downstairs he spotted Mickey as he was walking around in the front of the house, most likely getting drenched, on a phone call. Should he bring him an umbrella? 'Naw he'll be fine' he thought to himself before heading to the kitchen. Ray was probably not at the manor yet, honestly Yuno knew he was probably grinding for new dongles for the boys. Going into the fridge he took out cream cheese and then some apple juice. Setting both things on the island he went into the pantry and took out 2 bagels.

Should he make one for Mickey and Tony? While debating his phone rang, taking out 4 more bagels he set them down before picking up "Hello?"

"Yuno you are awake, あなたのお母さんと私はあなたが来る週が私たち二人とも大丈夫だということを知らせようとしました。(Your mother and I wanted to let you know that the week you come will be fine for both of us)" Yuno cringed a bit at how he changed his sentence from english to japanese. He understood most of what he said, he really needed to practice his Japanese more "alright I haven't told the people I'm with yet that I'm leaving"

What Yuno didn't notice, making the bagels, that Mr Lang was hiding behind a shelf hearing the conversation "それが君が彼らに言いたいことなの? 私は何週間もあなたに会わずにそこに行ったの。" (Is that what you want to say to them? I mean, I went there without seeing you for weeks)' Yuno stopped and thought did he hear that correct? Probably not

Should he tell him? I mean would they notice that he was gone? They had Mickey to hack so why would they need him? "I'm not sure If they would notice I'm gone so ディベート(debating)" he cringed at himself for speaking japanese, but he didn't want to make his answer and let the guys here what he said if any of them where around. He knew at least one of them was around the house, if he was honset he hated how the house was made like paper able to hear what everyone was saying expect maybe 3 rooms

"I think you should 彼らに伝える (tell them) they are your second 家族 (family) right?" Sighing he knew his dad was right "Yuno" Mr lang's voice hit his ears as he turned from the toaster which the bagels had popped up "Oh Mr.Lang I didn't realize you had waken up" the bagels were done

"私は行かなければならないが、よく寝ることを忘れないで。後で状況を報告します。(I have to go, but don't forget to sleep well. I'll update the situation later.)" saying a goodbye, Yuno set down his phone before looking at Mr. Lang. "Mr. Lang I didn't know you where at the manor, I checked your room and you weren't there. If i had known I would have made you a bagel"

"You're leaving?" Yuno cursed the paper thin walls before spreading cream cheese on his bagel explaining "Yeah, um I recently got into contact with my parents, and you know I wanted to-"

"You're leaving?!" Mickey's voice yelled as the two males turned around "where? when? Why? How long?" he yelled as he walked towards Yuno who was still tired "Japan, in a few day, to see my parents and I-"

"I heard Mickey screaming, who's leaving?" Tony's voice spoke loudly, Yuno jumping before turning towards Tony "Oh jesus Tony! You scared me" "Yuno's leaving!" Mikcey cried

"You're leaving?" Tony cried out, as Yuno sighed he just had to worst luck, he though to himself closing the now filled cream cheese bagel. Taking a bite the three in the room waited for him to speak. "You didn't let me finish" he took another bite thinking about where he had placed his helmet the night before.

"I wanted to visit my parents" he started as the three in front visible let out a breathe, he chuckled "you guys didn't think I was actually leaving right?" jokingly he knew he shouldn't have playing with their feelings but sometimes he found it entertaining and just waking up before everyone was on his back, he needed to do something to relax.

He started explaining how he got into contact with his parents in the pass few week and how he felt like he should go over and visit after vanishing from the face of the planet and giving his parents a scare. He also explained his concerns for leaving for a week because he was also leaving his "family" here in los santos. He felt like he should have told the boys in a different way then how he was now and how he wanted to ask permission to leave owning that to them.

Tony had laughed saying how Yuno was too soft, "we'll be fine you don't need to ask our permission to do anything" Lang had known that Yuno had been feeling off since a few weeks ago ever since the paleto they did

"I'm going to leave some time tomorrow and I don't think Ray will be in the city for another 3 days so If you see him can you tell him I'll be back and to not freak out?" He chuckled thinking of the Faces Ray will make when he find out that Yuno wasn't going to be there when he gets back,

That was how the morning went, honesty he didn't think too much about going on the plane flying and leaving. I mean he had been on a plane so many times, why would anything be different. What he wasn't expecting was that the morning he was going to fly out for Lang to suggest he go on a private plane. "Mr.Lang I already bought the ticket's, I'll be fine" he spoke as he got into the car with the boys his suitcase in the truck and ready to be in a plane.

"I'll give you the money back but I don't want you to be in a plane for who knows how long, what if there's a terrorist on the plane? We won't know if you are ok-" after bugging Yuno the whole way to the airport, Mr.Lang finally convinced him and preparations where made and set in place and in half an hour Yuno was on a plane, getting waitered before he looked out the window waving goodbye to the three boys who came along. It was a shame that Ray was out the city. Where even was he? It's like he disappeared only leaving a note in a bottle like a treasure hunt. Not paying much mind to it he looked at his watch nervous.

Maybe he should have though this through, maybe he should have invited them to come to meet his parents. Would that be weird? He relaxed putting on his music listening to the sounds of the voice's that played. Honsetly, the boy's were shocked that the music he listen to was never one type. Yuno liked all music that he though was good, even if it had the type of language he was against.

who would put yuno under the type to like Megan the Stallone or Doja cat. Say if was only a few songs but he still liked it. He even got caught once by Mickey listening to a playlist he created under pop music. Laughing at the memory he finally felt himself calm down and close his eyes.

with the silences of the plane, he could hear his heartbeat as it pounded and it felt like at any moment it could explode. The something popped in his mind. How long was the plane ride? Would he sleep the whole time? Maybe he should practice hacking or something?

He let his brain go in circles as he felt himself drift into the darkness, this was a nice empty place where he liked to go to think. He liked it, he liked the quiet.