Not worthy pt2

It had been about a week since Yuno had disappeared. It had been about a week since that phone call, It had been about a week with the text and calls from the group being unseen. It had been about a week since they had seen his sooltan, or his green shoes.

From what they had heard that other people have seen the helmet boy with Dundee but when they went to go ask him, he had said he hadn't seen Yuno anywhere.

It was raining when Tony found him. Driving around, the rain hit his car, seeming like it was never going to stop. He needed to text Mickey so when he stop at the light he looked down at his phone shooting a text. Mickey, who had been out of it since he failed the lower vault, wanted nothing to do with banks and tony at least wanted to cheer him up. Luckily he had gotten an A contract so at least Mickey would have fun with a chase and maybe if there was a tracker, he would hack it.

Looking back up he looked out the window and saw a very familiar blue light that was shining that even from all the rain drops covering his window was very noticeable.

A man who walked with a coat that draped over his head and a helmet covering his face was trying to keep himself from getting wet, but he looked like he was unable to do so as the coat soaked with water. The man walked like he was in no hurry and he didn't looked lost.

That couldn't be Yuno right? No it looked exactly like him, same coat, same shoes, same helmet as Tony rolled up to him letting the window fall as he called out to the helmet boy "Yuno?"

The man paused looking toward Tony before looking down once again, fuck he had given himself away. He was trying to hide from the boys why did he look up when he knew that was Tony's voice

"Yuno I know it's you" saying nothing he walked off trying to avoid the man who's car followed him. He knew he should have called Dundee or Benji to pick him up from the shooting range. It was funny if a cop rolled up instead of Tony and classified his case as suspicious active he would have been gsr positive and he would have put into jail again.

"Yuno get in the car we have to talk" Tony tried again but he got no responds. Driving ahead of him he parked the car and got out stopping in front of the hacker, he should have brought himself an umbrella. "Yuno stop" trying to walk past him, Tony grabbed his wrist as the boy turned around "motherfucker I'm trying to talk to you" he was annoyed

Yuno had gone MIA every since the vault hack and that call with mickey but he wasn't mad at him "What do you want Tony" his voice sounded hoarse like he had smoked a couple packs of joints or cigarettes maybe even both. Tony knew he had been drinking he could smell it

Even with the rain Tony got a good glance at his outfit, he had spilled wine all over his white shirt and the smell of nicotine engulfed Tony's nose the minute he had gotten close to Yuno. His jacket had a certain smell as well, maybe meth, but he couldn't place his finger on what it smelt like and his helmet was also cracked

"Yuno what the hell man" Tony started as he released his grasp on his wrist "you can't just disappear after that call with Mickey and not expect us to try finding you"

"I lost my phone" he said to change the direction from himself onto the phone "and I got lost so I've been trying to find my way back to the apartments since I don't have my car" Wow that was the worst lie he has ever heard, Tony knew Yuno was bad at lying but this was something else

"Well one, you have enough money to buy a new phone one and two, I know you didn't get lost" saying nothing he held his head down "we need to have a talk with the boys now get in the fucking car" he said with a light tone but yuno knew he would get lectured if he ran, so he nodded and sat in the car wetting the car seat which Tony didn't mind much, I mean after all he was also getting his car wet "now how has your week been?"