The knock on my door

I was in class when I felt wet and got all icky feeling so I raised my hand waiting for the teacher to see me. "Yes bakugou?" I got up and went to him whispering into his ear "icky" and slightly pointed to my pants. The thing is he knows in a little boy so he knows I mean. He whispers back to me "ok if you need any help just come back ok?" I nodded my head and ran off to the bathroom with my bag in hand. When I finished putting on a new pull up I ran back to the class room. I walked in trying not to be jumpy as it was louder than I'd like it too be, so I looked over to see mister Aizawa asleep. I walked over and sat next to him and payed my head on his lap even though nap time was still a few hours ahead.

Lunch time

I woke up to the feeling of hands on my head and whispering from above me. I sat up and saw the loud blonde from the entrance exam. "Hi" I said as he stared at me a little to long. "Pwease stwop" he looked at me then at aizawa. "Do you want me to introduce you to him?" Mister Aizawa said to me, I nodded back. "Hizashi this is katsuki bakugou, one of my students, Bakugou this is Hizashi, my husband." I waved at the man making him wave back. My stomach started growing at me telling me that I should get food. "Hungy" and pointed at my stomach.

After school in the dorms

I was in my dorm watching care bears in my skirt that looks like overalls and my bear sweater with my pooh bear paci and a bit of cookies. I giggled when Grumpy bear was on screen all grumpy, it remained me of my mommy when I wouldn't eat my broccoli. I looked at my phone, deciding if I should text my mom or not. Right as I was reaching for my phone, a loud knock at my door scared my making my computer and phone fall off my legs onto the floor. I got off my bed and looked at the damage done to my computer, just seeing the screen in shaders broke my little heart into peaces. I started balling my eyes out when the door flung open revealing two males looking at me shocked.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉
410words
Thank you for reading