The other boys

The boys kept on staring and whispering, even with the blurring from my tears it looked as if they were fighting about something.

Boy 1: if we don't do something than he won't stop crying

Boy 2: pick him up

They gestured to me making me sob louder

Boy 1 POV:
The boy won't stop crying and we don't know what to do. "Well we have to do something" Boy2 said as he walked further into the room. I follow him into the room and close the door behind me. I looked around the room to see many things that don't belong to a 15 year old boy.

Boy 2 POV:
All he did was scream as I got closer to him. It broke my heart seeing him in tears. "Look at his room" Boy1 said as I picked up the crying boy. I looked around the room while slowly swaying side to side to get calm. I was slowly walking around the room when I heard a crunch from under my foot making bakugou squirm in my arms so I resumed my swaying. I picked up my foot to see what I stepped on. "Shit!" I whisper yelled as Boy1 came over to me "what happened?" He looked down and saw what I stepped on "When did that happen?!" He whispers yelled back at me. "I did hear a thud so that may have been his computer falling leading to it breaking making him cry. And with us to continue to knock loudly on his door-" I was interrupted "Making him sob louder" he looked down at the sleeping boy in my arms.

Boy 1 POV:
"Well shit Shoto, you broke our baby boys only tv." I gave a glare only to receive one back. "You knocked first then I knocked the second time but quieter you bitch."  Shoto replied back giving me an even dirtier glare. "Fine!" I yelled louder then I wanted to causing bakugou to wake up and start crying again.

Shoto POV:
Izuku took bakugou from my arms and sat down on the rocking chair, taking out his phone and asked: "hey baby boy I'm sorry. Can you tell me what you were watching?" The smaller boy nodded his head and said in a small shaking voice "c-care b-bea-bears" and rubs his eyes. I looked around his room and found a pacifier on the floor next to his crib with a stuffed animal next to it.

 I looked around his room and found a pacifier on the floor next to his crib with a stuffed animal next to it

I grabbed both the pacifier and bear for the smaller boy

I grabbed both the pacifier and bear for the smaller boy. I saw the cutest little baby in the world when I turned around. He was cuddling into izuku's chest and sucking on his thumb. I took his thumb from out of his mouth and replaced it with the pacifier and gave him his teddy bear.

Babybaku POV:
I was still sad from when I computer broke but I was happier 'cause now I'm with people that will take care of me. My tummy started to make grumbling noises so I sat up and pointed at my stomach then my mouth. "Ah. Ah!" My mumble was slurred with my paci in my mouth. "Is my baby boy hungry?" I nodded my head as the candy cane boy went into my tiny kitchen. When he came back I was bouncing in Zuzu's lap and playing with his hair. "Oh looks daddy's here with snackies!" I paused and looked at zuzu, tears slowly forming in my eyes. "Daddy?" Zuzu and candy cane boy both looked towards me at the same time. I was slowly slipping deeper into my headspace as I was now around 1-2 years old. "Papa! Dada!" I cried loudly for them as they hugged me. Soon enough I fell asleep in their arms.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸
628 words
Thank you for reading
I appreciate all of you
(Sorry my fonts are acting up)
♡'・ᴗ・'♡