How they found out

White lights.
Bright white lights was the first thing I saw when I woke up.
"P-" it hurts. My throat hurts.
"Da-" i need water.
The last time my throat hurt this bad was when my mom and I argued the hole day. The next day I cried in her arms most of the day, and that's how she found out I was a little.

Papa walks into the room and runs to my side. "Shoto!! Come here!" Daddy runs to papa and looks at me. "Da-" I started violently coughing in desperate need for water. "Sho! Get his water!!" Daddy runs to my duffel baby bag and grabs my sippy cup filled with water and runs back to me.

Izuku POV:
When our baby's coughing fit went down we gave him his water and he seemed like he could slightly talk again. "Dada- papa-" only small coughs came after. "Try not to talk baby I'll get your coloring book and crayons ok baby?" And he nodded his head. He was coloring when the doctor came in saying he was discharged from the hospital. "Come on bub." I held out my hand for him to grab but he stayed still and points to his crotch. "Wet." Is all he said and I knew what he meant. I grabbed Sho's hand and tell him to change kat. After changing the baby we left and headed back to the dormitory.

Shoto POV:
When we were back at the dorm main floor everyone started asking a bunch of questions. "How is he!?" Mister Aizawa asked which surprised most of them. All of a sudden Kaminari ran to us a sobbing mess with Mina behind him. "KITKAT!!!!! I was scwared you no come back!!" I looked back at Mina and she had a small smile on her lips and walked over to us. "How is he?" She asked in a hushed whisper. "Is denki a little?" I asked back and her answer was a slight nod.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
𝟛𝟛𝟚 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎