Bad things

I woke up to something I never thought would happen....I was WET!
Like 'wet the bed' wet. I had soaked through the dipper and wet my bed.
I started sobbing, this was embarrassing, even for a little.

The last time I wet the bed was when I was four. I was getting louder as it hit me. They're going to make fun of me.

Izuku's POV
Sobbing, just loud sobbing was what I woke up too.
"Kacchan? You ok?" I say as I sit up only to see kat in the corner of the bed crying his little heart out. "Omg! Baby what happened??" I just held him til he calmed down. He didn't say anything just hiccuped, trying to get his breathing under control. I saw the bed and picked him up and carried him to his changing table, to do what the table is meant for...changing.

After changing his cute little but, I rocked him back to sleep. Shoto eventually woke up and took over rocking and I told him what had happened when I woke up.

Big Katsuki's pov
This morning was embarrassing as fuck. First i wet the bed. Second i dive deeper into little space then meant to. And third I have to waddle (yes waddle) out to class.

M**eta started walking towards me, he looked like he wanted to squeeze my pecs or ass, or as he calls them 'daddy milkers' and 'plump ass cake'. Oh god he makes me want to puke. He was about to grope my ass when he stops and backs away a little. "Are you wearing a fucking dipper?! Oh My God you're such a baby!!" He now laughing at me. I wanna punch him and cry. 'Papa, daddy, where are you??'

When I started walking away, he grabbed my pants and pulled them down. I felt like it happened in slow motion.

Gasps everywhere. It scared me and I ended up sobbing my eyes out. Arms rapped around me but they were not papas or daddy's arms, and when I looked up I saw sero hugging me, kiri yelling at the trash (m**eta), Mina looks like she was about to melt him, and kami was bussing with electricity. Papa walked in and it turned even worse for the trash, same with daddy.

Sero picked me up and walked out of the class room swaying side to side humming a song putting me to sleep.

Sero's POV
He was out fast after I left the room. Midoriya was out of the room soon after me, kissing Bakugou's head and whispered something into his ear, making the boy in my arms smile softly in his sleep. "He's adorable." I said to now both Todoroki and Midoriya. "He's more then that, sero." I just nod, understanding what he meant.

"Hey Midoriya, can..can I babysit him?"

🍼🍪🧁🥟🍙🍛🍓🍜🍡🧃
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟜𝟟𝟠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎