...The nightmares that lurk...

⚠️Groping, Mention of r@pe, Abuse⚠️
(I hate writing this. He has a good family.)

Dark. So dark. It's cold. My hands feet are numb. I look down to my feet.
I'm naked....scars litter my body.
Small hand prints...Bigger hand prints...
I can feel people touching me....All over.
Hands leading up my back...
Leading to my throat....I can't breathe.
There's a punch to my gut, rib, arms, and my face.
I'm on the floor gasping for air as I was let go.
Kicking to my stomach let's all the air I brought into my lungs, out.
I see my fathers face....He has a slap mark on his right cheek.
He stands up, removing his pants....

I thought I left this hell hole of a house...

He started going for my neck and down my body...
I tightly closed my legs, not wanting him anywhere near me...

He forced my legs apart....He started by licking my inner thighs...

Shaking I was shaking and crying...izuku was there holding me, swaying softly and whispering soft nothings into my ear as I hugged him tightly.
Once I calmed down, he sat down with my still in his arms. "Hey baby" he ran his fingers through my hair. I didn't like that, it reminded me of Him so I shook my head. "What's wrong baby boy?" I needed to scrub my body clean of that man...

It had been two years since I'd seen him. He was thrown onto a cop car and cuffed...
I had just turned 13 and to be honest that was the best late birthday present from my mother yet. She didn't know, actually no one ever knew about what happened. He started touching me when I was around 4 or 5 years old, that led me to hating izuku. He had no father to even know what it feels like. He was always there, I didn't want him to know about what my father did to me.

When my mother found out I was unconscious on the floor, my pants down to my ankles same with my boxers, my shirt over my chest, and my hole and body bloody from what he did to me. Later that night he did it again. A little before he was about to finish inside me the cops forced him off me. Cuffing him outside, I was rapped in a blanket in my mothers arms as we cried.

Once candy cane boy came back with pizza, I told him and izuku what my nightmare was about.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Haha cliff hanger
My first one
𝟜𝟚𝟡 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤