Chapter 4

( A/N: After meeting with the wolf pack, Rosa-Bella's POV.)

As Clary and I  are walking came from the Jay wolf pack hideout, Clary's face still looks shock by the fact that I know the wolf pack. 

Seeing Clary's face when she found out I'm like some princess in the supernatural world  well at lest in New York City anyway, was funny.  What can I say I understand others pain, I'm the                " Peacemaker." in New York for supernatural community. 

I'm slowly  starting to warm up to Clary.  I mean she's nice and is willing to fight for family however  she's  reckless and demands others to help.  When she demand the wolfs to try and help I shot that down  real quick and put her in place before the Alpha of the pack could. 

Or as I like it call him, Teddy Bear. Meanly because when I first meant him helped find Aurora's Teddy Bear when her and I had a mommy and daughter lunch. Which  end result ended up  losing her teddy bear that I made her at the chines place. 

Ever since then That's what I've called him, which he doesn't mind however the rest of the pack isn't  allowed to say that.  

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket,  I swear if it's Alec again telling me how  reckless it is for me to go with Clary.   I unlocked my phone and looked at the texts. 

'Hey Rosa-Bella, I'm wondering if you want to come over and watch movies with me? ~ Travis '

Is this a date?! Should I do this? I mean it's just a movie nothing more right?  Magnus  did tell me that I should try and talk to other people.  If this goes south I could always blame him?  What the hell, why not.  

 "Hey Travis, I would love to watch a movie with you. What's your address? "  I texted him back, with in a few minutes  later Travis texts me his address.  I texted him back telling I'm on my way.

I stopped walking which made Clary stop as well and look at me,  I put my phone back in my  pocket. 

" Um I've got to be somewhere, are you okay walking back to the  Institute yourself?" I asked her being Vega with my sentence which I saw her to get little curious about but  chose to not ask. 

"yeah. I think I'll be fine, have fun with your man."  Clary said with a smirk. 

How did she know!? 

" This isn't my first time being a girl."  Clary added as  just I nodded my head. 

 We say our goodbyes and go our ways. 

( A/N : Time skip to in Travis apartment)

Travis shows me around his place, we sit down on his sofa. I mean it's nice  compared to other places I've been in, at least this place has working heat.  It's not fun sleeping without heat in the winter,  especially in New York. 

 " Would you like to pick the movie or order pizza first?" Travis asked me, while he grabbed a meau. Jeez, I haven't had pizza in a while. I won't even know what I would order, maybe I should pick the movie. That seems more safer. 

" I'll pick the movie." I said to him. 

"Okay, do you have anything you don't like on your pizza?" Travis asked kindly. 

This is new, normal I've guy met wouldn't care if I didn't like something and would just give me the look that says " eat or starve,  either way I'll get what I want."  Of  course the  excludes my friends but others not so much.  

"I'm good with anything. You can pick whatever pizza you want." I say to him, not really sure how to answer that. For example I hate goat cheese on my pizza which some people love on their pizza however  they wont take that under consideration besides my friends  of course.