Chapter 11

( A/N:  Warning this chapter is very violent, Rose-Bella's POV.) 

I wake up in some abandoned warehouse, I'm not sure where though.  I felt some thing cold around my wast I look down and saw about two thick chain's on my wast.  in the left corner of my eye I saw my left wrist cuffed and a chain leading up to bolted to a wall behind me, along with my other wrist as well. 

 I cast a spell in my head to release me from all the chain's, only for all the chain's to glow rad as they burn into my skin. I let out a scream as I fell to my knees in pure agony.

" You should know not to use magic, when in those chain's by now, Baby girl. " I hear a voice spoke. A voice I know all to well.   I slowly look up to see my foster dad standing by a door with a smirk on his face. 

 I take a sharp breath in to not give him the satisfaction that I'm in pain.

" What do you want with me?  You already took the most important people in my life away from me. So what could you possibly do to hurt me?"  I say as hatred filled my voice with every word  I say to him.  

" That's cute you think I don't know about what's his name, Ric? No Alec I think his name is. "  My foster dad says while chuckles a little at the end.

He stops chuckling and walks towards me as he roughly grabs my neck and pulls me to his face, I can smell his breath on my lips. 

When I get out of these chain's I'm killing him, slow and painful. 

" Let the games being." My foster dad says in a whisper.  

His voice sounds so excited for the torture to being, I try not to flinch. As so many memories flashing through my mind;  The pain, The screaming and lastly the begging for him to just kill me.  

Please some help me!!!!

( A/N: Meanwhile back at the club, Hope's POV )

After I dance my heart out and got freaky with four girls and four boys in the bathroom, I decided to try and find Rosa-Bella.  God I can't believe I had the best sex of my life!!  I go over to the bar to see if she is there which she isn't, maybe I should start to sober up before we had back to the Institute whenever Rosa-Bella comes back. 

 I ordered a coffee and began my sobering up  process, I still haven't seen Rosa-Bella yet. 

( A/N: small time skip) 

Once I'm fully sober, I start to look around the club to see if I can find Rosa-Bella.  No luck. 
Wait what am I doing? I'm part wolf, I can sniff her out with her sent. 

 I pay for the drinks we had and began to sniff her sent out,  it led me to outside the back area of the club the nothing after that. I pulled out my phone and I called Magus.

" Hey it's Hope Mikaelson,  I need you to portal at (****-*** Ave).  Go to the back of the club that's where I am, I think someone took Rosa-Bella." I say, then I hang up the phone. 

God I hope she is okay. 

(A/N: Small time skip)

Magnus finally arrived, but he didn't come alone. Dad!!!? Shit!!! I'm going to be grounded, after this. Dad see me and took one look at what I'm wearing. He looks like he wants to murder everyone that is in the club.  Magus can tell that dad is really to combust. 

" Uh Right, tell us what you know or at least remember." Magnus asked me. 

I sigh and gave them a run down on what happen tonight, leaving out the hot mind blow sex I had a few hours ago. Dad already looks like he's about to lose shit, Magnus on the other hand looks like history is about to repeat itself like of way. 

After I was done explaining everything Magnus quick pulls out his phone and calls someone,

" Red." magus's says then head up the phone. 

 what the hell does "Red." mean?  Dad  looks like his's thinking the same thing. 

Magus wait no time and makes a portal, we all walk though it. 

 Soon we are all back at the institute and I saw so many people fast walking around the place. I saw the rest of the group and we walked over to them. 

The first  person I saw is Lizzy, she looks scared out of her mind.

What the fuck is going on?!

 " Can someone tell us what the fuck is going on?!" I exclaimed to them. 

 " I can feel Rosa-Bella's emotions, they are not good. " Lizzy says. 

What?! I'm so confused.

The showed hunter gang saw my confusion  starts to explain what's parabatai and what they are.

(A/N:  Meanwhile back at the abandoned warehouse, Rosa-Bella's POV )

Pain is all I feel. I honestly just want to die then stand an other second with this torture.  God it's worse than before,  I felt yet other punch in the face.  I closed the eyes in the two hours ago from the amount of pain, I've had to endure from the torturing.  

I lost track of time after he used a hot poker stick on my back, that lasted for what felt like hours. In reality it was probably on for a minute or two.  

After I feel no additional pain, I try to opening my eyes. I see  the light outside, through the tiny crack of the door, meaning it's the day time.  At least judging by how the brightness is coming through the door, I'd say it's probably around noon.  

Then again I really don't know.  I look down to see blood oozing out of my deep cuts and I have no clothes on at this point.  I moved a little bit to try a stop losing so much blood that's then I felt  electricity shoot threw out the inside of my body. 

If I could scream I would, why can't someone save me?! 

(A/N:  small time skip)

After a while goes by and my foster dad  took a bit of a break, then torturing me some more. I'm trying to hold on to whatever I have left, the light went down a while ago.  I hear someone coming, I couldn't hold on much longer. Then I hear is nothing. 

( A/N: Their POV)

Rosa-Bella May lade on the floor of an abandon Warehouse, dead.

Magus's Bean and Jace Wayland finally found the warehouse and busters in to find a dead tortured Rosa-Bella May laying on the floor covered in her own body.  Jace walks to Rosa-Bella   and checked to read a pulse but didn't have one. 

" She's dead." Jace says as he picks her up and Magus's portal's all of them  back to the institute. 

After the two man got back, they tried everything they could. However they knew it's too late.   Klaus Mikaelson didn't want to admit that he lost his youngest daughter again, he kept trying CRP, when that failed he gave her his blood hoping to at least trigger her vampire side.  

Rosa-Bella May-Mikaelson is dead. Everyone lost hope that the Vampire side will activate after a few weeks. They went to plan a funeral, the day came for the  burial came. They laid Rosa-Bella right next to her kids.

Hopping Rosa-Bella May is  finally in peace and always to be remembered as a warrior in life and death. 

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter, Rosa-Bella's burial outfit is up above👆I'm so grateful for all the love you all have gave to this book, thank you all so much.  I hope you all have an amazing day.

-R