chapter 7 part 2

(A/N: Rosa-Bella POV) 

It feels like time as stopped and all I can feel is pain. I scream but it feels like no one can hear me, I know I'm at least standing. I just can't feel what I'm sanding on, I can't even think what it is. It's like it doesn't matters.  The pain is all I can feel, the scream lessen the pain. Like I'm letting let out the fire I've held inside me, I can hear voices only nothing matters.  

( A/N: Alec lightwood POV before Rosa-Bella's break down) 

Lizzy and I where talking about what's are next move should be with Rosa-Bella. I just know Rosa-Bella is about to break, honestly I don't know what I would do without her.  She gets me like no else does.

 I know she's puting on a fake smile every day, hell if I went through what she did.  I probably wouldn't even be here, I would feel to much pain to even move. However Rosa-Bella moved that's what's matters, that's what a true warrior does. 

Lizzy and I are walking, when we over heard  Rosa-Bella and Hayley Marshall  conversation.   Oh no this is bad!!!  I knew Rosa-Bella figured it out.

 " From a mother to a Mother."I heard Hayley says. 

That's when I know that was Rosa-Bella hit her breaking point, Lizzie and I immediately fast-walked to Rosa-Bella's room, It looks like Jace and Clary over hared as well.  They got their the same time we did.

A few minutes past and this guy comes running down the hall right into Rosa-Bella's room? Why are these mundanes coming into the Institute?!  

This guy push Rosa-Bella up against the wall in her room?!  To say that I wanted to beat up this guy is understatement.  I looked into Rosa-Bella's eyes, they are not those beautiful drown eyes. They a blue with a bit of yellow, got to admit she does like very sexy with those eyes. 

No! What I'm I thinking? she is my best friend! I can't like her that way.  

This guy keeps telling Rosa-Bella to let it out? Like she has done with before !?   Just then Rosa-Bella drops to the ground crying, in this guys arms?! Man I wish I was that guy.  No!  I do not like Rosa-Bella that way or do I?

No.no,no,no. I can't like her like that. Rosa-Bella's eyes still blue and yellow. This is so painful to watch, I hear Jace trying mind-link to me with out Parabatai bond. 

(A/N:  Jace is Bold and Alce is Normal)

Jace:  See, I told you we should have told her the minute we found out.

If we did she wouldn't believe us,  she had to figure it out on her own.

Jace: *sigh*  What made her finally break?

You didn't overhear the conversation she had with Hayley?

Jace: No. Clary and I where going to see if Rosa-Bella could do a spell to get Clary's mom back.  Then we saw you.

*Snorts* Typical.  You don't even care  that Rosa-Bella is slowly getting closer ever day, turning it all off. 

Jace: Whoa. First I do care about Rosa-Bella more then you will know. Secondly, What  do you mean ' turning it all off'?

The type of vampire's Rosa-Bella's family are, they can turn off their emotions.  They call it their humanity.  Magnus bane said that even though Rosa-Bella hasn't become a vampire yet, her humanity switch is powerful.  Magnus also said that if it's this powerful when she is Human it's will be the end for both worlds ours and her family's worlds.

Jace: Okay, so let's say she turns it off, How do we turn it back on?

I wish I knew. To answer your other question Hayley said  'From a mother to a Mother.' They only way they would have know that is that they went threw Rosa-Bella's mine.  Which means they saw Aurora. 

Jace: Whoa. I'm amazed by Haley is still alive after that.  

*Mind-Link cut*

I turn my attention back to Rosa-Bella, after I filled Jace in.  I see her standing up now, the guy who is named Stiles is now telling Hayley to go by the door where the rest of us.
When did Klaus and Elijah get here?

Haley vamp speed to us.  

"No one move." This guy says. 

All the suddenly Rosa-Bella's hands start to glow blue with a hit of yellow as well,  Rosa-Bella let's out a painful scream.  First it's blue magic mixed with yellow blowing out of her whole body.  Rosa-Bella fall to her knees, still screaming with all the blue and  yellow magic surrounding her. 

Rosa-Bella's eyes change and then are now purple, Rosa-Bella cries a bit then stands like nothing was around her.  God this is painful to watch. 

Rose-Bella let's out another scream, it sounds more painful if that were possible. 

The same thing with the blue and yellow magic, happened except instead of falling down on her knees again, she broke ever thing in her room. It's was like a hurricane and a tornado came into the room and destroyed her room. 

It's a miracle that the walls are still standing.   Rosa-Bella somehow slides down a wall, to the ground crying like nothing in her life was worth living.  Like hell, I'm going to let her think that. Their has to be some  way to save her.  I left Rosa-Bella's room to start looking for way to save her.

Jace following behind me, I also hear other foot steps.  I turned to see not only Jace, also Clary, Klaus, Elijah and Hayley.  

"Tell me word for word what happened."  I say looking at Hayley.  

(A/N: Rosa-Bella POV) 

I feel the anger has left my body,  I feel something, a wall?  I  know I hit something maybe the floor, or something.

I don't care, all I want to do is see my kids.  I feel like someone or something, touch me. I  just can't see it.  I know my eyes are open but I can't see. Maybe I'm dead? 

 Is the world's doing for putting me in this world?  Spend the rest of day on the other side in the dark with unbearable pain coming from every place inside my body? 

Suddenly the pain is gone all the sadness, even happiness.  Like nothing in my life matters. 
I'm just feel empty, suddenly I'm able to see.  I see my Little Aurora!?

' Mommy please keep going!' Aurora says to be. 

I'm trying to say ' I'll try' but no worlds come out.

All the sudden I don't see darkness anymore, I see light.  Then I'm in my room on the floor? My room is completely destroyed?!  What the hell happened?!

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you all have an amazing day.

-R