Chapter 6

(A/N:  Rosa-Bella's outfit is up above, add in the magic necklace from the last chapter along with the hairstyle. Rosa-Bella's POV) 

After I talk to Magus about me getting an apartment, which he agrees to help. 
I decided to go to my room. Yeah I'm here that much that I have a room here,  I would stay here to  practice my magic.  

 Which Magnus says he doesn't mean at all.  I decided to get into  comfy clothes, after I finished getting changed I went to where the rest  of group are at. 

 ( A/N: Time skip to where the demon is asking for payment, since nothing really happens ) 

We are all standing about the pendulum drawing revealing the one thing we love the most. I was the last one to reveal, I see my kids. Then Clary gets her memories back also learn she has a brother in an other dimension that's made for  demon's. 

Why am I not surprised by this information? Like it seems the most  obvious thing, having the girl find out she's got a shit, fucked up family.   Welcome to the real world sweetheart, It's a fucking bitch, that beats you every chance they get. 

I left Magnus's place after that, I don't need to hear Clary right now.  I made my way back to the Institute, after I while goes by I  finally made it back to the Institute.  I head to my room, once I get there I taking off my heels and collapsing onto my bed.   

( A/N: Hayley POV)

I want to get to know Rosa-Bella. I'm just not sure what's a good topic of conversation,  I saw Clary and Lizzy walk in to the institute.  Maybe they'll know,  I made my way over to them.  

"Have you guys seen Rosa-Bella?"  I asked the girls. 

Clary looks at Lizzie wounding the same thing, maybe. 

"Rosa-Bella is probably in her room or is at work." Lizzy says with a small smile that I can clearly  see sadness in her eyes.  Why would Lizzy be sad for Rosa-Bella working? 

Plus who works at 3:00 am on a Saturday morning?  Clary looks just as puzzled as I'm.  

 " Rosa-Bella takes  different shift hours to keep herself from thinking about... Things. Just try her room first." Lizzy says before she fast walked away.  

What would Rosa-Bella not want to think about? Why would anyone not tell her that pushing away anything won't solve anything. 

I have so many questions swimming in my head,  I want to ask Rosa-Bella all these questions  however when is the right time to ask them?  I walk to Rosa-Bella's room and knock on the door. 

 "Come in." I hear Rosa-Bella says,  I walk in. 

 "Hey Rosa-Bella, How are you?"I asked her,  Maybe get the small talk out of the way then go deeper into topics? 

"I'm doing okay. How are you doing?" Rosa-Bella says then asked towards the end. 

" I'm doing okay." I say. 

Maybe now is a good time to ask some of those questions?   I mean she did make plans with Hope later today, I could ask her later on. 

 "I just wanted to see how you were, after the mission. Well I'm going to go let you sleep." I say, making up a lie on the spot. 

 I'll never get past that wall of hers, I won't blame her either. I grow up in that  environment, though not as harshly as hers. 

 "No."  Rosa-Bella says really quickly as I begin to walk out of her room. 

I turned around to look at her for a moment. 

 " I mean no, I don't have to sleep. It's overrated."  Rosa-Bella says sounding less desperate then she did a  moment a go. 

I hear her heart pick up a bit by the  mention sleep,  honestly if I was her I would've done the same thing.   However she needs sleep, her body won't function right after a few days without it. 

 "Rosa-Bella you need sleep." I say to her as my mom mode  activated. 

 Would it be over the line to say I can stay with her well she sleeps?

 The room fills with silence for a bit, like Rosa-Bella is having an fight in her mind, I wish i know what she's thinking. 

"Can I ask you something?" Rosa-Bella asks me as she I saw that looks in her eyes saying ' fuck it.' 

  " Yes you can." I say, not trying to show my excitement in my voice.  

 "You are them aren't you?" Rose-Bella asked me looking at me like she knows the truth. 

Shit!?

A/n: Thank you for reading, I'm sorry this chapter isn't long. However the next one will be longer, I hope you all have an amazing day.

-R