chapter 5

(A/N: Rosa-Bella's POV)

Clary looks like she just about to be arrested for something and Lizzy looks like... well Lizzy.

" Rosa-Bella meet the Mikaelson family, they are going to be staying with us for a couple of days. Mum and dad said they could stay here for a while." Lizzy says like it was nothing. 

Mikaelson? Why have I heard that name before? Well it looks like I have to be nice to them. Great.  

" Well then, Hello Mikaelson family. I'm Rosa-Bella May and welcome to the institute. If you need anything my door is always open."  I say as I smile.  

 " Hello, I'm Hope Mikaelson it's nice to meet you too." This girl who looks around my age says as the whole family tells me there names.

 "Now that you all know where everything is and who's room who's I going to be taking Clary and Rosa-Bella to my room.  need a to get their opinion on something." Lizzy says as she grads Clary's arm and pulls her to Lizzie room well leaving me behind.

"Well I better be going see you around." I says as I begin to walk to Lizzie's room. 

 " Would you like to hang out some time?"I hear Hope's voice spoke out to me, I stopped walking and turn around to look at her.   Why would she want to hang out with me? This is oddly  suspicious, maybe I'm over thinking it. 

"Sure, how about tomorrow we can do something tomorrow?" I says after thinking about to for a moment.   Why not, I did say that if they need anything doors open.  Which I'm already regretting. 

"That sounds great. I'll see tomorrow then." Hope says with a smile. 

 "Great. See you." I says as I walk to Lizzy room and knock on her door.  That family is wired. Lizzie opens it and let's me in. 

( A/N: Small time skip)

After Lizzy and Clary got dressed then left, probably to go see Alec and talk to the Mikaelson's. I look at the outfit Lizzy picked out for me and I just didn't like it.  Yes Lizzy has taste but I'm not feeling it tonight, I went back to go to my room and got ready for the "Mission." 

( A/N: Rosa-Bella is  down below )

After I'm down getting dressed, I did wavy curls my hair letting it flow naturally. I decided to do a natural makeup look, I'm too lazy to up a whole lot on for tonight. Which was only  waterproof mascara, some  concealer and a nude shade lip gloss.  

I looked at myself in the mirror feeling like something is missing with this outfit,  I walked over to were I keep what  little jewellery I have, in a little wooden box.   I'm not much for jewellery but I'll wear it when I'm in the mood,  I start go threw the box.  Then I found it, the necklace. 

( A/N:  Necklace is down below)