Part 2

The only thing Shunske could hear was the slow beep of Yuu's Heart monitor. He hadn't eaten or slept since the incident. No matter who it was, no one could convince him to leave Yuu's side. He'd always talk softly and sweetly to Yuu. Telling him about what had been happening in the past days and always reassuring him he'd never make him do something like that again. He'd never be alone. He'd have people all around him to help him. He just needed to come back. Yuu had been in a coma for 15 days now. He lost a lot of blood and the doctors said that it would be hard for him to come back in such a short span of time. 

Kumagami slowly opened the door and walked next to a tired Shunske. He put his hand on Shunske's shoulder to hold him up as he dozed off. "Shunske, you can't continue on like this. The teenagers with powers out there need you. We need you. I need you." Shunske sat upright again after hearing Kumagami's words and slowly shook his head. "Yuu also needed me. He was so young when I left him. How much of a burden do you think Yuu was carrying for all those years. He may have cheated and everything in school but, it might have just been his way of coping. Yuu needs me right now. I don't care how many thousands or millions of teens need me. I need to be by my brother's side right now. To make up for all those years I couldn't."

Kumagami pulled Shunske by his shoulders, "Listen, Yuu did this so You and I could keep working together. He did it so you and I could keep helping others. He did it so you and I could prevent anymore children going to the camps we were taken to in the past timelines. Yuu isn't going to have a shallow reason for saving me if you believe in him so much, come with me. Let us continue saving the teens from all danger as we could be as well." Shunske's head dropped and tears started to flow. He cried his heart out as he knelt next to Yuu's bed and gripped onto Kumagami's shirt while screaming I'm sorry again and again. 

Once it had seemed that there were no more tears to come out, Shunske stood with Kumagami's help. He looked softly at Yuu and whispered, "Be strong little brother. Big brother needs to go take care of somethings now but don't worry someone else is going to come and watch over you for a bit. I promise, I'll come here everyday. So wait for me." He planted a small kiss on Yuu's forehead and headed out with Kumagami. 

Sooo It's me again. I am very sorry for the late update. I've been pretty busy. Love y'all and I'll catch you later Darlings.