Part 6

Okay...So I know I'm SEVRAL days late. I'm sorry. My dog just died and I had absolutely no inspiration or the want to do anything. I will start to have a regular upload schedule so please keep out for that. Again I apologize, and please enjoy today's chapter.

Everyone froze at Yuu's determination. They all wondered if he was really the boy they had met once, the selfish brat that would do anything for himself. Shunske squeezed Yuu's hand and leaned into it. "I know- I'm scared, Yuu. I can't bear to put you though that again! I refuse to putting you into danger! I can't lose you or Ayumi a second time!!"

Yuu pulled his older brother into an embrace as tears rolled down each of their cheeks. "I know, I can't lose you either Shunske. I love Ayumi, and I love you. But I also care for everyone who is back there. Please let me do this. I won't make the same mistake I did with Nao and Pooh. I'll come back well, with everyone safe. I promise."

So he let Yuu go. He didn't know what could go right. Yet he knew everything that could go wrong, and that scared him to death. Everything would be left to the fateful hands of destiny. Which didn't calm Shunske's nerves in the least. Yuu was now fully dressed. He wore a full face mask resembling a Yokai (demon), a fully black yukata, and a wing that had long black hair. Kumagami observed Yuu for a few moments before sighing, "Wait, so what's the purpose of this again?" Yuu looked at him for a few moments and a small chuckle was heard underneath his mask. "Don't worry, Pooh, if everything does work out how I want it to, everyone should be able to get out alive. Please don't worry."

Shunske quietly gripped Yuu's shoulders. Yuu placed his hand on Shunske's a returned the squeeze. "Please do not take any action while the children at the school might be in danger. If I do need any help I will be the one to contact you. Please trust me this once."

"Please be safe. Don't be too selfless. You need to come back to me alive, you hear? If not, I'll pull your ears and and bring you back myself okay?"

"Ah. Okay. I understand."

"Please Yuu. Know that I love you. i can't live without you and Ayumi anymore."

"Nor can I, I need my big brother you know.

Yuu made his way out with Kumagami driving him down the long road. Shunske stayed on the balcony longingly as the sound of Yuu and Kumagami's car disappeared. He fell to his knees, holding onto the railing and Medoki rushed to catch him. 

"Shunske!" Medoki worriedly patted Shunske and held him (NOT A SHIP). Shunske forced a quick smile, "I'm sorry, Medoki-san, I lost my balance for a few moments there. I guess the stress is getting me again."  Medoki shook her head slightly while speaking, "No no, please, you have to rest. You've been pushing yourself, we don't want anything happening to you."

"No. I need to wait for Yuu. I'll wait here. My hearing is enough to hear them coming. What time is it right now, Medoki?"

"9:20am," came the response. "Alright, I'll wait here." 

"Shun-!"

"Please don't try and stop me Medoki. I'll be fine. Please let me do this. Not as your friend, superior, or co worker. But as an older brother worrying for his younger brother."

Shunske slowly steadied himself with the help Medoki and the railing. She stood there, observing, him. His fear and worry were written all over his face, the way his eyebrows were scrunched, the way his eyes seemed to see something even if they could not, they way his mouth twitched, the way he tapped his foot impatiently. It all pointed to his fear of losing his younger brother and possibly, more than him. Finally she resigned and walked towards the door. "I'll be bringing you things. Don't you dare reject them."

And just like that, the hours passed. As time passed, the things around Shunske increased. After Medoki left and came the first time, there was a chair and a mug. By the second trip she added his phone, a brail book, and snacks. By her third trip there was a blanket and another mug added. By nightfall, there were lamps, phones, papers, and four other seats included with Shichino, Maedomari, Medoki, and Tsutsumiuchi sensei. Shunske was getting desperate. "They've been gone for far too long. Shichino, send reinforcements." Before he could respond Medoki jumped in. "You know we can't do that Shunske. We need to trust Yuu." 

"Bu-"

Before Shunske could continue the slow rumble of a car was heard. Shunske shot out of his chair and started fumbling around. "Shunske, calm down!" Maedomari quickly grabbed onto Shunske's arm. "Yuu and Kumagami will be up here soon."

The slow footsteps were heard and the four of them strained their eyes to see Kumagami walking slowly up, covered in blood. 

"Kumagami-san!" Shichino and Medoki shot towards Kumagami quickly checking for wounds. Shunske fell to the ground. "There were only one pair of footsteps heard. Only Pooh's name was called. WHERE'S YUU?!!!"

Dun Dun Duuuuun