Part 3

First of all I really want to apologize for the slow updates, I've been a bit busy lately. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the new chapter. Also, if you have any ideas and or recommendations please feel free to tell me!

It had been a while since that day. Two years to be exact. Yuu didn't wake up. Nao, Yusa, Takajo, and Ayumi would go around often. They keep Yuu company when Shunske can't. They've been taking good care of him. Shunske has become closer to developing a vaccine for the children. Yuu would've been proud of him. Shunske was dictating something to Kumagami when he suddenly paused. Kumagami looked up in wonder. 

"Kumagami, who's with Yuu?"

"I don't think there's anyone there right now. I can send Medoki right now."

Shunske paused for a moment. He suddenly jerked his head up. "No. Kumagami, quickly take me to Yuu." Kumagami sighed. "I understand you haven't seen him in a while but just finish gi-" Shunske snapped, "Kumagami! I meant now! Hurry!" Shunske took a step back before taking Shunske's hand and started to lead him quickly to Yuu's room. "Listen, we still have work to do. Check up on him really quick and lets go back." he grimaced as they arrived at Yuu's bedside. They stood there for a few moments. Letting the sound of Yuu's beeping of his monitor fill the air. Shunske sighed and took Shunske's hands again. "Shunske. We really have to go. I'll send someone to come and watch him okay?". 

Shunske hesitated again. He had an unwavering feeling in the back of his mind. He sighed as he gripped Kumagami's hands. "Okay. Okay. I get it." Shunske started to take small steps toward the door. They didn't even get outside of the door when the heart monitor went off. Shunske let go of Kumagami's hands as they both rushed back. "CALL A DOCTOR! HURRY!" Shunske screamed hoping someone would hear him. Kumagami tried to find out what was wrong to no avail. And Yuu's eyes shot open. He looked around for some moments before holding his head a started screaming, his hair turning into a distinctive white. The monitors started to beep crazily and the building shook. Shunske threw himself at where he supposed where Yuu's bed hitting nothing but air at the first try. By the second try he was griping onto Yuu. "Hey. Hey. Yuu. it's me. It's Shunske. It's your big brother. Breathe. Breathe. Listen to my words. Listen to my heartbeat. Follow that beat. Okay. Breathe." Soon enough his breathing became normal and everything stopped shaking and beeping. 

Soon after people rushed in instinctively going to where Kumagami was covering his head with his arms and towards Shunske. "Shunske! Are you alright!?" Shunske didn't move. Shichino grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. Shunske was crying and Yuu's confused eyes darted from one place to another.  "So the brat's awake huh. Welcome home. You're late." Yuu looked around before smiling and crying. "I'm home."