Part 4

BEFORE WE START: I apologize for taking so mush time for posting! I have a really busy schedule and limited internet. Again I apologize, I hope y'all have a great day!

Yuu sat in the balcony of the building. It had been a few weeks since he had woken up and the doctor's stated he was having a speedy recovery with no problems. Shunske entered quietly and sat down next to Yuu. Yuu smiled as he saw his brother enter.

"Niisan, how's everything going?"

"It's been kind of hard to keep everything under control but Tsutsumiuchi Sensei has successfully created a vaccine, we can prevent anyone from being in danger now. For the ones who have powers currently we can't do much except protect them for now."

"You know, I've been thinking..."

Shunske spoke to Yuu as if he were reading his mind. "Don't think about dangerous things, you've just gotten out of the last one but I wouldn't be able to bear it if anything else happened." Yuu looked down and answered with a small yes. Yuu came closer to him and Shunske patted his head and pulled him into a hug. He ran his fingers along Yuu's hair and Yuu grabbed tightly onto Shunske's shirt, as if he let go he's disappear. 

"Ah! I forgot. The doctors said you'll be able to go back to school soon. You'll be able to see everyone again."

Even though Yuu should be happy at the news he couldn't help but ask himself what everyone would act like. If they would treat him any different. Would something like this happen again? What if next time it wasn't just Kumagami and Nao.

"Actually, I'd like to stay here. I don't feel safe seeing anyone but you. I feel like something bad will happen again. I'm sorry."

"Ah, no, don't apologize. I understand, I should've asked how you felt first. I'm going to go now, I think I've overstayed a little. Pooh's gonna have my head."

Yuu helped Shunske get to the door and the said their goodbyes. As expected Kumagami was outside and he quickly dragged Shunske away.

"I keep telling you! You're busy! Stop ditching work and send someone else!"

"Kumagami, I'm worried for that boy."

Kumagami paused at Shunske words. "What do you mean?" He asked. Shunske took a deep breath before answering. 

"I think he has developed PTSD."

And dats it.  I'm sorry. I don't have much more ideas. If anyone has ideas please feel free to comment them, I'd appreciate them. Have a wonderful day Darlings!