Chapter One

Regina's POV:
I woke up to find a pair of strong arms around my waist, I remember the night before with Robin and I smile while turning around to face him. I peak his lips thinking about how lucky I have been to find my true love. It's amazing having someone to love romantically again. I got out of bed and went into my closet and got change. When I got back in the room Robin was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I just decided to let him sleep, I was about to get my heels on when I hear my phone buzz. I went to go see who it was and it was Emma. A smile that went to my eyes appears on my face but immediately that smile faded and a look of confusion came upon my face. "Why did I just smile like that when I saw it was Emma that texted me." I said to myself. I just thought it was noting so I opened the text that Emma sent me and read the text. "Hey Regina I was just wondering if you wanted to meet me at granny's for lunch since we haven't had time to hang out that much." That stupid smile that appeared on my face when I saw it was Emma that texted me appeared on my face again but I just ignored it this time. Me and Emma have become really good friends and really close over the years. I would almost say that she is like my best friend. I texted Emma back and told her that I would meet her at granny's at 12:30. She sent a thumbs up so I put my phone down and started to put my heels on. Me and Emma haven't been spending a lot of time together since she is with the pirate and I'm with Robin. We've really just been seeing each other when something bad happens, but that's about it. The rest of the time I'm either hanging out with Robin or at work and she is hanging out with the pirate or at work too. If I'm being honest I hate that Emma and Hook are together. They just don't seem right for each other. But anyway it's not my place to say anything about them like that. I care for Emma to much to hurt her like that. But I don't know it's like I have this feeling that she still hasn't found the one yet, I can feel it in my bones. I just hope that she realizes it soon.