Chapter Two

Emma's POV:
After I texted Regina I couldn't help but feel excited to see her again, I don't know lately I just had the feeling to just hang out with her, I really miss hanging out with her she is like my best friend and we really haven't been seeing each other lately. I put my phone down and got up since I had an early shift at the sheriff station today because my dad has to take care of Neal this morning. I put on a shirt, jeans and my signature red leather jacket, I put my shoes on and grab my phone from my room and I leave to go to the sheriff station.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm walking to granny's because I didn't feel like driving my bug around today. I walk into granny's, I look around and that when I saw her.

Regina's POV:
I was so nervous to see Emma but I don't know why. I'm acting like I haven't seen her in over 4 years or something, but that's not the case. I literally just saw Emma 3 days ago but it just seems like forever. I her the bell on the the door chime and my head jolted up. She started to walk over to me and I got up, "Hello Emma how are you?" "Hey Regina I'm good how are you?" "I'm great, please sit." After we take out seats we ordered some food and I decided that I should ask how she is doing "So how it going with the Handles Wonder" I say shaking my hands. Emma let's put the most cutes giggle that I've ever heard her do. Wow did I just say cute? Where did that come from. I just brush it off like it never happened. " Regina when are you going to call him by his name and not these stupid nicknames?" I look at her with a grin "never dear" she shakes her head and laughs. "So how are you and Robin doing" I look up at her with a smile " really good actually he is amazing, I'm so happy I found him. She smiles at my and reaches for my hand. "I'm happy for you Reg—" I jolted my hand back and so did Emma. I don't know what that was but when me and Emma touches hands there was a spark, we look at each other at the same time "what the hell was that." I say look at Emma shocked. "I—I don't know." I look at her again with confusion "It was probably nothing Regina don't worry" "yeah I guess your right. Anyways Emma I was wondering if yo—" I got cut of by a voice, a voice that I detested, Hook. "Hello love how are you?" "Hook bends down and kisses Emma and I don't know why but I just felt a wave of jealousy brewing inside of me all of a sudden. "I'm good how are you" "Better know that I've seen you." Barf all of a sudden I just felt jealous that he got to kiss her and be with her. I roll my eyes and then looked away. "Hello Regina." My head shot up and I looked the pirate up and down. I put on my best fake smile trying not to show my jealousy. "Pirate" ugh I couldn't be here any longer with these to together "hey Emma I think I'm going to head out but I will see you soon alright." Emma gave me a confused look but she didn't protest. "Yeah ok no problem Regina see you soon." I smile at her then I look at the pirate one last time, I got up and left granny's with so much rage but I don't know why. It's not like I have feelings for Emma right. No there has to be another reason because I'm in love with Robin, I just must not like Hook at all and I'm just getting protective over my best friend and I don't want to see her hurt, yeah—yeah that the reason. I just don't want her to get hurt. Well at lest that's what I think.