Chapter Seven

Regina's POV:
I wake up and I see that I'm cuddling Emma and a huge grin appears on my face. She finally knows how I feel about her and the best part is she feels the same way.

I get up from the couch trying my best not to wake her up and I go in to the kitchen and I start to make breakfast.

A few minutes later I feel a pair oh arms wrap around me and I smirk knowing exactly who it is, "morning beautiful" I
blush at the name and I turn around and put my arms around her neck. She pecks my lips and we smile "good morning dear, how did you sleep" "very..very..well" she says between kisses. I smile at her and I pull her into a passionate kiss.
I feel Emma's hand slid down to my butt and I smirk into the kiss.
"Ew moms stop" we quickly pull away and look at Henry and I blush. "Sorry kid, didn't mean to scare ya" "it's ok just please don't do it when you know I might enter a room" he says giggling.

I look at Emma so embarrassed and she smiles at me. "Guys the food is already on the table, i can't join you unfortunately because I need to break up with a boyfriend" I grab my purse, kiss Emma and hug Henry goodbye "good luck Gina" "thanks dear, and after I think we should talk to your parents afterwards" she smiles at me, "that should be interesting" "oh you bet it will." We both look at Henry and he just smirks and walks away. "Seriously why does he smirk every time we talk about telling my parents about us, it's so weird." She says rapping her arms around my waist and pulling me close. "Yeah I think it's weird too but I really have to get this over with dear so I will see you soon" I kiss her and walk out the door.

I'm in my office and I called Robin asking him if he can come over to talk about something and he is supposed to show up any minute now.

I hear a knock on my door and I know exactly who it is, "come in." The door opens and I see Robin. I get up and he comes closer and goes to kiss me but I pull away, he looks at me confused "what's wrong Regina?" I sigh and look at him,"Robin I'm so sorry but I can't be with you anymore." He sits down and looks at me "did I do something wrong or-" "no no no Robin you did nothing wrong it's just that...I'm in love with someone else." He looks at me upset and I just feel so bad, "I think I have a feeling who it is" he says with a sad smile on his face, "it's Emma right" I nod my head and I look down.

"Regina I want you to be happy even if it's not with me so go be with Emma." I looked at him shocked because I didn't expect him to react like this. "So your not mad at me" he chuckles "Regina if I'm being honest I kinda knew that you had feelings for her, it was quite obvious" "but I just found out recently so how could you know" he gives me a look that says 'seriously'."Regina you two might have not known but I sure did and it wouldn't surprise me if the rest of the town did too." Does the town really know that we have feelings for each other even before me and Emma knew, wow that's crazy. "Wow ok so that's new" he laughs and rubs my arm "Regina this is your chance to get your happy ending. Don't let nothing stop you alright." I had tears in my eyes and I hugged him. "Thank you Robin" we pull away and he smiles at me. "It's no problem, and good luck" I tilted my head "with what" "telling her parents, your going to be surprised" I furred my eyebrows and I go to ask him what he means but he says goodbye and leaves.
'Why does everyone keep doing that. What are we going to be surprised about'

I call Emma and tell her about what happened and she was just as shocked as I was.

We decided to meet at her parents house to tell them about us and something tells me that we are in for a treat.