Chapter Eight

Emma's POV:
I'm about to enter my parents apartment and I couldn't be more scared.

I'm not scared to tell them that I have a girlfriend, I'm scared that they won't except me and Regina because of there um..well past. But I guess we will just have to find out.

I walk in and I see that they are watching tv. "Hey mom hey dad" there heads turn around and my mom quickly walks over to me. "Emma I heard about you and Hook are you ok" I smile and hug her "yes mom don't worry" "ok good" we pull away and my mother smiles at means I chuckle "mom why are you smiling at me like that"
"I was just wondering if there was a reason that you and hook broke up but it was probably nothing." Ok that's as weird, what does she even mean by that.

I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it "HEY MA" I pull him in for a hug "hey kid how was school" "good" he runs inside to hug My mom and dad and I open the door even more to let Regina in "hey" I say and she smirks and winks at me.

She walks in and all of a sudden Snow runs up to Regina "hello Regina how are you" she smiles at my mom and I can tell she is nervous "I'm great snow thanks" "oh did Emma tell you about Hook" before Regina could answer we hear Henry let out a laugh. We all look at him confused but brush it off. "Yes actually I did" I look at Regina and she smiles and I smile back. "So um can we talk to you guys for a second" I say to my parents and my mom smiles while my dad looks confused, "yes of course honey" my mom quick sits down and she is still smiling, I'm kinda getting freaked out.

Me, Regina and Henry take a seat too and I start to shake but Regina grabs my hand under the table and I calm down.

"So um...first off there is a reason why Hook and I broke up. He um..made a confession and it really made me mad so I broke up with him." My parents look at me confused and so does Regina because I haven't even told Regina about this but I'm going to. "What did he confess Emma" my mom says seriously, well when me,Regina and Henry were at dinner last night he showed up and when Regina left to make a quick call he um told me that he is jealous of Regina in a way"

Regina looks at me confused, "because he assumes Regina has feelings for me and he wanted to make her jealous and for her to realize that I'm only his and that while I'm with him nobody could have me."At this point Regina looks pissed so I grab her hand without anyone noticing and she calms down. "So I released at that moment that hook wasn't the one for me and that the one for me was right under my nose. I look at Regina and smile, I turn to my parents and I smile at them "and that person is Regina" I squeeze Regina's hand wait for an answer.

They both look really shocked but then I see my mom smiling really widely "so you two finally excepted you feelings towards one another" my and Regina both looked at my mom shocked "took you guys long enough" then we turn to my dad " whoa, whoa, whoa hold on, you guys new for how long" "five years" my mouth goes wide. "Emma you don't think that it's just Henry in operation SwanQueen do you" me and Regina look at Henry and he can't stop smiling. Then Regina steps in "ok so you three have known for five years that me and Emma had feelings for each other and instead of telling us you made Operation SwanQueen and just waited for use to realize." They all nod there heads "wow guys real smooth" they all start to laugh. I look at Regina and she smiles at me, "so does this mean you guys are finally together" I look at Henry and smile "I will let your mom decide that kid." I turn my head towards Regina and she grabs my hand "yes Henry it does mean that."

Henry gets up and hugs use from behind. I look at my parents and they look so happy

I can't wait to start my family with the people I love, it's been a tough journey but at the end it all works out because I've got a family that will love me just like I always dreamed, and I can finally be happy with my parents, my son, and the women I love.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this story. It was really fun to write and it took a while but I think it's pretty good.