Chapter Six

This happened while Henry and Regina where talking by the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV:
When Hook stoped kissing me I saw that Regina wasn't there. Henry looks at me like he is mad and he gets up, "Henry where are you going" he turns around still looking mad "I'm just going to the bathroom, can I?" I nod my head and he walks away, I sigh and look at Hook. He sits down across from me and smiles. I glare at him "what's wrong love" I goes to touch my face but I pull his hand away "Killian why are you here, I told you that I was having dinner with Regina and Henry, so why are you here?" "I just want to spend time with you love" "Hook why is it that every time I'm with Regina you just happen to show up, are you plotting something or what. And also why did you lie to henry saying that you haven't seen me all day, that's a fucking lie." My voice starts to get a little higher and people start looking at us but I don't care. "Listen love you need to calm down no need to get loud, I just wanted to see you" "for the second time today while being with Regina" he rolls his eyes "fine you know what Swan, yes I come visit you and kiss you in front of Regina on purpose because I know that witch loves you" my eyes go wide "Killian if she loves me that doesn't give you the right to rub it in her face that you are with me, it not right that is just cruel." He stands up and sits next to me. "Well I don't care because you are mine and nobody can have you while your mine" I smirk " well then I have the perfect solution for that. Killian...it's over, I don't want to be with a man who like rubbing in peoples faces that your with me especially if that person has feelings for me. I can't take you seriously anymore, I'm sorry Killian but it's over so please just...leave" he looks at me shocked and I don't blame him, I'm even shocked with what I just said but I have to thank him, he just made me realize who I truly am in love with...Regina. He slams his hand on the table and gets up "fine but this isn't over" I roll my eyes at and watch him leave. Well that's one problem solved, know I'm going to tell Regina that I love her even if she doesn't feel that same way.
Regina's POV:
I am so nervous to tel Emma hoe I feel about her but I'm doing this for Henry so I walk up to the both and see that the pirate isn't there anymore 'Thank God' I sit down in my spot and I look at Emma and smile. "Hey where where you" "oh I just had to make a call" she nods her head and smiles "so where's the 'Handless Wonder'?" She chuckles and shakes her head "I don't know and I don't care" wait what, I furred my eyebrows and look at her. "What do you mean by that" "oh I broke up with him" my heart dropped and I smirked a little but I try to hide it, I grab her hand and squeeze it "oh I'm sorry Em" her head shot up with a smile "did...did you just call me Em?" My eyes go wide "uh no" her smile widen "you called me Emmmm" she says dragging out the 'm'. I roll my eyes and smile at her "ok so what" she smirks and stretches her arms out "come here" I got up and I hugged her tightly and my heart fluttered. I buried my face in the crotch of her neck. "Sooo what did I miss" we pull away and I look at him and I shake my head telling him I haven't told her yet and her understood quickly. "Nothing kid it's just that me and Hook broke up" I see him smile and look at me, I blush and look away. "Why what happen" she looks at him and smiles "he's just not the one for me" "you got that right" I hear Henry mumble and I snicker a little. "Well I've got to go home because I have an early shift tomorrow. I nod my head "WAIT MA" we both turn around and I look at Henry confused "can you please come home with us it's just um..I uh-I have this major project do tomorrow and I need your opinion on it." I smile knowing exactly what he is trying to do. "Sure kid no problem" "yes thanks ma" she chuckles "no problem kid" I smile at the amazing bond that these to have. God what I would do to have a family with those two children, well I will just have to wait to see what Emma will say at the mansion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We get to the mansion and I'm even more scared about what Emma would say, oh god what if she hates me after this. No I can't think like that it's going to be fine. We get out of Emma's bug and walk up the pathway. Me and Henry go out first because Emma said she needed to make a call, so we where walking up the pathway and Henry turns to me. "Ok you ready mom" "no" he starts to laugh and he puts he hand on my shoulder "you can do it mom, do it for Operation SwanQueen" I smile at him "and where did you get this name?" He smiles "oh well ma's last name is Swan and your a Queen so I put those together and I got SwanQueen" I chuckled "and how long had Operation SwanQueen been going on for?" "Ummm..about 5 years" I shake my head while laughing "oh Henry" I pull him into a hug and kiss his head "do what did I miss" me and Henry pull away and smirk at each other "oh nothing just silly stuff. So shall we go inside?" They nod and I unlock the door, I turn to Henry "honey do you want to get your project to show Emma" I say winking at him, he nods and runs upside "Henry no running" "sorry mom" I shake my head and turn to Emma. I motion my hand over to the living room and she nods her head. We sit down on the couch and look at each other. "I need to talk to you" we both said at the same time and we started giggling. "Ok ok you go first" she says with a smile 'Ok here goes nothing' So Emma I've um- well today I've um..been kinda off, Like I feel empty inside and um...I've just figured out why." I seriously can't look at her "what is it Gina" I close my eyes and I shed a tear "um..I kinda realized that um..I in love with you" I say still looking at my hands because I can't look at her knowing she is going to reject me. I start to cry and all of a sudden I feel a hand on my face. I look at Emma "I'm so sorry Emma I didn't mea-" I got cut off by a pair of lips on mines and I my heart fluttered again. This kiss wasn't like the last one it was passionate yes but filled with so much love and happiness. Emma breaks the kiss slowly and looks into my eyes with tears "I love you too Gina." The most stupidest smile appears on my face and I hug her like I'm afraid to let go. "YES YES YES OPERATION SWANQUEEN A SUCCESS!!" We break the hug and turn out heads to see Henry jump up and down and we laugh. He comes over and gives us a big hug. He starts to cry and we look at him in aww, "hold on what is Operation SwanQueen" Emma asked confused, Henry pulls away and smiles at Emma "SwanQueen is you and moms ship name" she chuckles "let me guess because my last name is Swan and your mom is a Queen" she nods his head and smiles. "So does this mean we get to be a family?" Me and Emma smile at each other "Yes Henry is does but first I have to break up with Robin" "and I need to tell my parents" we see Henry smirk and we look at him confused. "What is it kid" "oh nothing. Good night moms I love you" he hugs us both and goes to upstairs to get ready for bed. "What do you think that smirk was for" I shake my head "I don't know but it can't be good" I look at her and we laugh, she pulls me on her lap and I turn on the TV, we snuggle close together and she kisses my head "I love you Gina" I look up at her and peck her lips "I love you too Em" we smile at each other and turn our heads to the TV, a few minutes later I see that Emma has feel asleep and I snuggle even more close to her. A few seconds later my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep in the arms of the women I love, my savior.