What's going to happen next

[noelle]
We talked a lot and he bought a lot of drinks also I am bad with alcohol so it did not end well for me he drinker a little bit but was a little drinkな but not to much I said it was time for me to go but he said don't go yet it was just getting fun I looked at him and said but me and my friend have to go... {noelle} POV she was gone then I looked at him he then said she left with that guy a while go.{noelle}POV how am I going to get home I can call a taxi but I don't think any of them are out now it is 12:40 am then he started talking u can come with me if u want. {noelle} POV I don't have any way do get home so I guess... fine I will stay with u she said out loud he is hot tho so I don't care it he takes my innocence away.

[asta]
Then I went outside and told her to wear a helmet she put in one and got on I could tell this was her first time on this because how so was holding me then I thought boss is going to kill me if he finds out. We reached my apartment and went inside she was about to say something but I just started kissing her then she started kissing me back I picked her up while still kissing I put her on my bed I took of my jacket and shirt and started to kiss her again while going in to touch her thigh when I felt something I kept touching it until I knew what it was I then smirked because now I knew she was a feisty one.

Sorry I am not good at this