We meet again

[noelle]
Today is Gojo's second birthday I had brought him a headband because when ever we went to town he would stare at it , also he had not said a single word yet I took him to so many doctors they all said everything was fine with him he was not ready to say anything yet, so he would just stare like he did with the headband the headband looked old and had a bull on it this store was a old one in the dark part of town the person that works here had brown hair tips of his hair had green his eyes purple-ish pink-ish his ears pierced he was young , but older then me I went to the checkout and read his name tag it said finral . We started talking in
until he asked my name I said Noelle Silva he looked at me with his eyes wide then went back to normal it was quite until he said have a good I then left.
[finral]
After she left I went to the base everyone was there except asta probably out somewhere I ran where everyone was and yelled I SAW NOELLE SILVA  AT THE SHOP! Everyone looked at me and said Noelle Silva why would she go in the shop , idk I said then Yami said did she buy anything? Yes she bought asta's old head band when he first joined. That's weird why would she buy that? Everyone said. After a little later everyone had to go somewhere except Yami he was sitting down on the couch with no one to make noise until he heard the door open it was asta , asta sat right next to Yami and said I am done the mission in a sleepy voice , but the Yami said noelle silva went to the shop and bought ur headband... h-HUH!!! Why, I have no idea, but I have to go somewhere Yami said, going to see ur girlfriend asta said teasing Yami SHUT UP ASTA! Yami said blushing hard hahahaha asta laughing, so what if I am going to see her whatever bye Yami said before closing the door.
[asta]
Yami had left an hour ago I new he would not be back today so I left the base and went to town I was walking until I bumped to a lady with silver hair I look down and saw it was...
[noelle]
I was walking with Gojo after we had just ate I could see Gojo smiling while wearing the headband I had just bought him until I bumped into someone I looked up and saw it was...
[asta]
NOELLE
[noelle]
ASTA
[asta]
What are u doing here noelle,but then I saw a little boy who's this I asked.
[noelle]
T-this is ur s-son asta his name is Gojo.
[asta]
I was shocked that I had a son , but then he came to me and said Dad , but at that moment I looked at noelle she was crying I asked her why then she told me why I was shocked but happy that I had a son we then went to her house and I slept there until morning because we wanted to get to know each other more and if we did we had to tell her family and mine to so let's see if it goes well.