The day Gojo came to the world

[noelle]
It was night mimosa had came to visit me and had just left I was getting ready to change when I saw water onto my pants and pain hitting me harder than ever I had read about this in a book for beginners that want to be mothers so... it is time I called mimosa while in pain when she picked the phone call she knew from the pain I was in that it was time I did not even say a word while she said I am coming now after a few minutes mimosa came in the front door and helped me into her car and drove to the nearest hospital we came out of the car and inside the hospital the desk later took me to a door while mimosa called my family I could hear my mom telling my siblings to come we have to go noelle is giving birth I smiled looks like a lot of people are going to love you Gojo I said to myself.

It has been a while since the doctor checked on me she said that the baby will be born in the morning because of the level of my body I was talking to mimosa when I Heard someone open the door it was my family I could see tears in my moms eyes she came and hugged and my bothers and were asking me if I was in pain both my mother and sister slapped them and said THE SHE IS IN PAIN!!! SHE IS GOING TO GET A BABY THAT IS INSIDE HER!!! I then said the baby is going to be born in the morning.

I woke up and saw mimosa sleeping on the chair next to be and my sister and mother on the other couch and my brothers sleeping on the biggest couch like toddlers I laughed and then checked the time it was 11:11am it is later than morning but it is still morning so it looks like it is almost time I am scared but I have to do this to my child that when pain from my stomach was hurting so bad like never before i knew it was time at that moment mimosa and my family woke up from the noise of pain that I was making someone call the doctor my mom said my brothers went to the hall for the doctor she came in rushing and told my brothers to get out [because girl needs privacy] after a few minutes Gojo was born at 11:19am dec 7 I looked at Gojo he had asta mix with my hair and green eyes that looked just like asta's I-I will always love you Gojo I cried out.