When i woke up

[noelle]
I woke up my head was hurting a lot I looked around the room this is not my room where am I? Then I looked down to see a person it was the guy named asta I blushed. I looked outside to see the sun had just came up it was Beautiful

I then realized that I did it with him last night I had to go quick before he wakes up I was putting my clothes on when I saw his headband it was the black bulls headband why was it here w-wait it can't be

I then realized that I did it with him last night I had to go quick before he wakes up I was putting my clothes on when I saw his headband it was the black bulls headband why was it here w-wait it can't be... HE IS A MEMBER OF THE BLACK BULLS!!! No it can't be true what have I done I have to make sure nobody knows about this or I am dead meat I put my clothes on so fast before I left I left a note it had me number on it also I wrote something on it.

[asta]
I woke up it was like 7:00 am I turned around to see she was gone so she left huh I said to myself I hope we meet again Noelle Silva he smirked.

3rd person
2 weeks had past by noelle still thinking about that day until her stomach started to hurt so bad she screamed in pain by the way mimosa lives with her she heard noelle scream and ran fast as she could to noelle NOELLE she screamed are u ok do u need anything she asked yes get me a pregnant test noelle said a what? A pregnant test now noelle said again ok??!! She got a pregnant test and noelle did it and both of them sat there waited for it the test was there is was positive! Noelle was about to cry when mimosa put her hugs around her and said cry ur heart out noelle , noelle did as mimosa said she could.

[noelle]
After I was done crying mimosa said she will help me take care of the baby I was thankful to have her in my life thank u mimosa I said but the real problem was how to tell my family.