Another child

[noelle]
Me and asta have been dating for a month now people still don't know who I am dating and I will never tell them that , anyway asta has been a great father for our kid and Gojo has finally said... MOM! I was so happy. It is New Years today a new year starting so me and asta brought our son outside to see the fireworks it was beautiful...
[asta]
I look at noelle and saw the light in her eyes she looked happy I loved that smile on her face
[noelle]
When we back home everyone was sleeping because how tired they were , but out of nowhere my stomach was hurting like the time I found out I was pregnant with Gojo, so I took a pregnancy test I waited and waited and I saw it came out as pregnant tears came out of my eyes at that moment the door opened it was asta he saw I was crying and then looked down and saw s-she was
[asta]
I open the door and saw noelle crying I then looked down and saw she was pregnant again I was shocked but also happy.

THE NEXT MORNING

[noelle]
We went to Gojo's room and saw that he was awake we were going to tell him that I was pregnant Gojo is really smart for his age but still childish and I like that he has a lot of friends I think he would be happy so I said that I was pregnant to Gojo the light that his eyes had in them when I said that made me so happy.

NINE MONTHS LATER

It's been nine months sense I found out I was pregnant I did not ask the doctor the gender of my baby because I wanted it to be a surprise and I was waiting on the hospital bed to the doctor say ready to push? That's when I am going to know there gender asta and Gojo were waiting outside until they heard crying the came inside and were shocked like I was it was twin boys the oldest had asta's hair with one eyes green and the other eyes purple and the youngest had my hair with the same eyes color as the oldest twin there names our shoto and shota.

Two years later

Me and asta got married everyone knows him as a kind soul and easy to talk to like all my kids we live a really happy life together and won't let anyone break it.

⬇️
If anyone wants me to do any ships from different animes or this anime but different people I would love to any ship. I was thinking to make another asta Noelle where asta is wirzard king , but plz feel free to tell.

Also none of the pictures are mine thank u for reading my story have a beautiful new year 😊