CHAPTER 19

LONG CHAPTER COMING THOUGH............................

''So, is it a deal?''

Olivia sips on her coffee, glancing at George, nasa isang coffee shop ang dalawa, needed to talk about something serious, George rubbed the back of his head and smirked.

''you're blackmailing me.'' ani ng binata. ''you're worst than i thought.''dagdag pa nito, glaring badly at the woman. 

''well, if you stop doing stupid stuff you wouldn't be in this situation.'' ani ng dalaga, smiling evily at the man sitting across the table in front of her.

''your father is homophobic right? if he knew you're sleeping with a man he's going to cut you off and disown you.'' Olivia said, smirking like an evil person she is. ''i know how sensitive Alyxcs is when it comes to me, if i told him you forced me he'll go nuts.'' he said.

nagulat si George sa sinabi nito, napalunok nalang ang binata. ''you're insane, i told you what i can, i helped you what you need to know, why can't you just accept the fact that he's moving on?''tanong nito.

''moving on? i just need a little help and we'll be marrying each other by next year.'' he said.

''You know, i'm surprised... you just let your true colors out.'' ani ng binata.

''we're the only ones that knows each other's secret.. what if i told him.. you slept with me that night me and him started dating?'' she chuckled. ''Mr. Steal your girl?'' 

''you're a fucking bitch.'' George gritted his teeth.

''you're a fucking fake friend!'' she chuckled.

''i thought sa atin lang ang nangyaring yon.''

''well, if you're not going to help me bring back Alyxcs then i'll just have to ruin your reputation.'' 

Vacation, something we need in our life. sometimes it can be essential to survive our years. a vacation can't just be a beach, it can be staying in a nice hotel, going on hiking, travelling to some countries, and much more. 

as long we find it relaxing, it is called a vacation.

but for these friends, are they really going in a vacation?

''Is everyone complete?'' tanong ng gwapong personal assistant ni Calista sa isang tabi, first time itong sinama sa mga vacation or travelling days ng dalaga. 4am in the morning, they're going to have a 3 and half hours of travel just to get to their destination.

hindi alam ng iba kung anong pumasok sa utak ni Calista at nagpa-sponsor ito ng kanilang 2 days vacation sa isang luxury beach. Calista yawned and crossed her arms together. ''Khiona isn't here yet, pinasundo ko na siya.'' ani ni Calista.