CHAPTER 34

''Alyxcs, stop!'' Khiona giggled as her lover tickles her body all over, nasa kama sila ngayong dalawa sa condo unit ng lalake, and yes, they're spending time together as a couple. 

agad hinalikan ng binata ang dalaga at ngumiti. ''you wanna have fun tonight? usual BDSM night, baby?'' he asked in the most seductive tone of voice he has, making Khiona bit her lips and smiles up at him. 

''hmm~ it's been a while.'' she moaned lightly. as Alyxcs presses his against Khiona's. they feel young and secured with each other, masaya na si Khiona sa lalake kahit wala silang anak, she doesn't know why.

but their sexual fantasy and needs are powerful in their relationship, if they had a child they'd have less time for each other, or is Khiona is just overthinking that?

''can i ask you something?'' Khiona asked, as her arms are still wrapped around Alyxc's neck habang nakaibabaw parin ang lalake sakanya.

''what do you think about having kids?'' she asked.

''why? are you pregnant?'' he asked in a worried but laughing tone. Khiona then chuckled and shook her head. ''of course not.'' she answered.

''then why are you asking that?''

''i just want to know.''

''well, i've never thought of it. taking care of Erin seems like a hard chore na, paano pa kaya pag babies.'' he sighed and laid down next to the woman.

''so, no kids?''the woman asked.

''definitely none, i like it better when it's just the two of us.'' he answered. 

''you never thought of having kids with me?''she asked.

''no.''he answered. ''i like it, just this way.'' 

Khiona was okay about it, pero bakit siya nasaktan sa sinabi ni Alyxcs? that the man never thought about having kids with her, hit her so hard in her heart. ito naman ang gusto niyang sagot, ayaw mag anak muna, pero bakit parang nasaktan si Khiona.

''Khiona?'' he called, tumingin siya sa babae. ''are you okay?''

''you don't wanna have kids with me?'' she asked, napaupo nalang ang dalawa, lalo na si Khiona na parang nawala na sa mood makipag lambingan pa. 

''it's not that, i just--''

''no, kase... if you never thought about having kids with me, then you never thought spending a lifetime with me.''she said, eyeing the man. 

''Khiona it's not that.'' he sighed.

''kids are a huge work, and i still have plans and things to do with you. i don't want them getting in the way, and bawal ba tayo maging mag asawa without kids?'' he asked, Khiona just nodded to agree.

''sure, you're right.'' she answered in a sad way, kahit gusto niyang intindihin dahil sa may point naman siya, but she never knew Alyxcs wouldn't really want a kid in his life.

kung si Erin pa nga lang, ayaw na niya kasama, paano pa kaya kung magka anak sila?

he's busy, busy as hell. if Alyxcs couldn't even spare time for her nung nakaraang araw, paano pa kaya kung nagka anak sila?

''kung buntis si Olivia non? would u consider?''she asked, nagulat naman ang lalake sa tinanong nito, he got extremely annoyed.