CHAPTER 32

''what do you think of this color?'' Khiona asks Calista, as she shows her a blue shade kind of dress.

''Blue? i thought you don't like blue.''Calista stated.

''well, Alyxcs likes them so i want to do something for him.''she giggled. 

tinitigan ni Calista ang blue na dress sa harap niya, kahit pinasexy pa nito ang design, blue really makes some sexy dress, unsexy. 

''no, it's not your color.''Calista answered. Khiona then nodded and put the dress back and decided to look for more, pinagmasdan ng dalaga ang dibdib ng kanyang kaibigan, tilting her head and raising one eyebrow.

''are you taking a supplement for breast enlargement?''tanong ni Calista.

''what? why?'' Khiona asks as she raises one eyebrow. 

''your boobs are getting bigger.'' she answered.

''well, since someone is satisfying me in bed i guess lumalaki na siya.'' Khiona answered. 

''yeah, they were a bit smaller nung kayo pa ni James.'' Calista stated. 

''well, alam mo naman, your breast will grow bigger when you're with the right man.''Khiona answered. as they look for more clothes that they like. tumingin ang dalaga sa kanyang likod just to see the girl they saw again sa mall non. 

Ikka, they never thought a non-commital, son of a bitch would be a mother to a child. she never liked kids, pero sometimes they think that it's a karma since she has been a bit mean to them noon. 

''what do you wanna eat?''Calista asks.

''glad you asked, pero parang gusto ko ng may avocado, so i guess burrito would be nice.''Khiona said, Calista sighed and shook her head. 

''you've had too much Mexican cuisine lately, iba naman.''suway ni Calista.

''you're right... you know let's have some italian food instead, let's go?'' Khiona asked, Calista then nodded and let go of the clothes she's holding.

''yeah, nothing is good in here anyways.'' she complained and they just left the store. nagpunta na sila sa italian restaurant, it's not your fancy italian restaurant, it's some casual dining. 

nang pumasok na sila, Khiona went to the counter to order, while Calista just sighed and went to get their table since Khiona knows what she likes. 

Khiona rang the bell on the counter, hoping for someone to come out. 

''I'll be right there!'' the man yelled, with italian accent hinting on. nang lumabas na ito mula sa kusina, the man is right there, tall and buff, wearing an apron and a tank top. yes, this is what Calista and Khiona likes about this italian place.

the man eyed the semi-chunky woman in front of her. ''what can i do for you, cutie?'' he asked, resting his arm on the counter. 

''Khiona-baby! it's so nice to see you again! you seem like you lost weight!''he said, Khiona giggled.

''why thank you.'' she smiled. 

''you've been starving yourself, i tell you what, you order some pasta and it's on me.'' he said. let's just say this pizza guy likes chunky women like Khiona. but never in a serious way. 

''Oh Giovan, it's too much.'' Khiona smiled.

''what do you mean? look at you, you skinny! come on order some pasta, and i'll make you some pizza, freshly baked alright?'' he said. 

''you know what, i'm craving something so i guess we'll have some spaghetti meatballs, alfredo pasta, seafood pasta, Ravioli, and i'll have your meat lovers pizza and hawaiin all in small of course... and can we please get some of your parmesean chicken? thank you.'' she smiled.