CHAPTER 42

''Khiona!'' he called, as Khiona runs away, pumasok ito sa laundry room, locking the door and sitting down on the ground, while Alyxcs knocks. 

''Khiona, what's wrong!?'' he yelled. 

''what's wrong?! why won't you ask Mei?! coming home to me and seeing lipstick stains!! i swear to God! pareho lang kayong mga lalake! you all cheat on me!'' she cried. 

''Khiona, let's talk. it's not what it's like...'' parang nabubuhayan si Alyxcs, nawala ang antok niya. even a bit dizzy and feeling weak, he still manages to follow her. 

''i hate you, Alyxcs! nakakainis ka na!!'' sigaw ni Khiona. her heart feels so weak, she opened the door at sinalubong ng sampal ang binata. slapping him all over again and pushing him away, but Alyxcs tried hugging her.

''stay away from me! i hate you!'' she cried, angrily. 

''Khiona, please! calm down!'' he begged. 

''Fuck you! you said you were different from him! pero pareho lang naman kayo! kadiri ka!!'' she cried, she then pushed him away with all her force. 

''Khiona, please!'' 

''Why won't you kill yourself already?! you disgusting piece of shit!'' galit na sigaw ni Khiona. 

sampal rin ang inabot niya mula sa lalake. 

''you're crossing the line! Khiona!'' galit na sigaw nito.  ''be mad at me, but wishing for my death, dear lord! isasama kita sa pagkamatay ko!'' galit na tugon nito.

''go on, be mad at me, lagi namang pwede ikaw ang magalit.'' she cried, she went back inside the laundry room and locked the door. 

''open this damn door!'' sigaw nito. 

''stay away from me!'' she cried and shouted. 

''pag hindi mo ito binuksan, i'll break this open!''

''go ahead! i'll kill myself if you did!'' she yelled. 

but Alyxcs stopped. he sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair. 

''Khiona, don't talk like that.'' he spoke, in the most calming was as possible. 

''then stay away from me!'' she cried.

''look, i'm sorry, i'm sorry that i hit you again, i know i promised i won't ever do it, i can't help myself i----'' he doesn't know what to say, or how to explain everything. 

''Khiona... please, let's talk.'' he begged. 

''stay away.'' 

''i'll stay here, until you come out and ready to talk to me.'' he said.

''LUMAYAS KA SA DOORSTEP KO!'' bigla itong sumigaw, but Alyxcs disagreed.

''i don't want to.'' he said, in a stubborn way. 

''fine! manigas ka dyan! if i see you sitting down there i won't come out and talk to you!'' she said. 

''Khiona, wag ka namang ganyan.''

''go away.'' 

''tagal na nating hindi nagyakapan pag natutulog, i need you, Khiona. come to bed with me, please.'' he said, begging on his tone of voice. begging for her to agree and come to bed.

but she didn't answered. Alyxcs stood up from his bed, went to get himself a hoodie, turned on the thermos to high, baka sakaling lumabas siya. 

he then went to get some pillows and blanket for him.... and for her.