Chapter II

??? PoV

After the mission in Turkey, we may have lost Arash, but we've gained crucial information: Perseus lives. I've chased this ghost for years now, and yet he still eludes capture. No matter, after interrogating Arash, we went back to the terminal and found something that will shift the balance in the hunt for Perseus: a woman, mid thirties, looks like a soviet operative. She may hold the key to the location of this ghost. For now, we begin questioning her.

I walk into the room, the woman hasn't woken up yet. She was in bad shape, two small caliber rounds were lodged in her chest and left shoulder. Luckily, nothing major was hit, but she lost a substantial amount of blood. Fortunately, we had a hefty supply of O- on hand, so that may have saved her life. She's lucky the round's weren't any bigger, otherwise we would've been back at square one with this mission. She begins to stir, I walk out of the room and into the viewing room with the microphone.

"Adler, how goes the informant?"

I look down the hall to see MI6 agent, Helen Park.

"Good, vitals are looking clean. She's lucky to have walked out of that mess in Trabzon with her life."

"Hmph, bet she doesn't feel very lucky. Has she woke up yet?"

"She was beginning to stir when I was in the room, she should be up and about soon enough."

We both enter the observation room, seeing both CIA operatives, Lawrence Sims and Lazar.

"Gentlemen" I greet.

"Evening Adler, shall we get this underway?" Sims asks.

"Yes, start with the basics, name, occupation, and where she thinks she is."

They nod in agreement. I look down into the room to see her looking around, most likely confused.

...

Comrade Roza PoV (At this point in her life, Summer Rose is gone. All that is left is Roza, her soviet identity.)

I awaken to see myself in some sort of room, reminiscent of the reconditioning chambers in gulags. 

I look around.

So. This is a CIA interrogation room, not too shabby. Soviet rooms are more intimidating.

I feel a jolt of electricity.

"Wake up... wake up."

I look to see four shadows in the window... oooh, how scary..! Hah.

"American pigs, fuck you."

They shock me once again.

"Now now, we don't appreciate that kind of language around here ma'am. We'll be asking you some questions. Answer them, and we guarantee you will walk out of here alive."