Sneak Peak! And an Update!

Hello hello hello! Hunter here, and I would like to wish everyone who is following this book, a very Merry Christmas! (Or whatever you celebrate this time of year!)

Chapter 7 is on the way, and it is set to be my most longest and most ambitious chapter to date! Over 10k words, and lots of goodies in stock! 

To tide you all over, I have decided to reveal Three sneak peak at some of my favorite scenes in this chapter, I hope you enjoy!

Sneak Peak #1

The room is dead silent, no one dares to speak a word...until a blond man broke the everlasting silence..

Taiyang: Oz... you got it too... right?

Ozpin nods with a faraway look on his face.

Ozpin: Yes I have, it pinged the "Archived Teams" folder.

The other man, pulls a picture out of his pants pocket.

He smiles with a tear rolling down his face.

Qrow: Summer.. I hope we're right about this...

Qrow puts the picture away and focuses on the discussion at hand...

Unbeknownst to the two men, asides from Headmaster Ozpin, a Raven is perched on the Headmaster's window, a solemn look on it's face.

Raven: ... (thoughts) Summer.... (looks down in sadness) (out loud) CAWW!

The bird took flight, with a mission in mind...

...

[1]

Sneak Peak #2

Jacob and Bell are walking in a forest.

Jacob is trying to wrap his head around their predicament.

Jacob: I mean.. that anomaly had to have brought us somewhere with Requiem jurisdiction... right? But... I can't radio anyone. Weaver, Jamie, Raptor One... it's like we're in some different place entirely... you get me, Bell?

Bell on the other hand, is in deep thought.

Bell: (thoughts) Summer Rose... the portal mentioned Summer Rose... just who is she? ....I-I think it might be me. My REAL identity... but can I be certain of that? It's an anomalous portal after all. Could be playing tricks on the mind. But... a memory flash I had showed me a card of some sorts with that name.. I think I need to dwell on this some other ti-

Jacob: BELL! Christ sakes woman! Are you alright?!

Bell, abruptly pulled out of her thoughts,  jumps a little, but proceeds to glare at Jacob.

Bell: Yes Jake, I'm fine. Just.. in thought is all.

Jacob: Yeah... me too.

Jacob squeezes Bell's hand in assurance.

...

[2]

Sneak Peak #3

Roman: No, you idiot! This isn't a leash!  

Roman Torchwick is having a rough day. Not only did he have to rob extra stores and shipments, but huntsmen forces were making it difficult to acquire said product every day. And... his two new "associates" were running late.

As he was coordinating those White Fang mutts, a huntress snuck up behind him and held her blade to his throat.

Roman: What the- Oh, for f-

Blake: Nobody move!

The White Fang put their weapons up, ready to retaliate against this threat.

Roman: Whoa! Take it easy there, little lady.

The WF Grunts slowly move in on Blake, and in an attempt to get them to stand down, she removes her bow to reveal her Faunus appendages. 

Blake: Brothers of the White Fang! Why are you aiding this scum?

Having been caught off-guard about this development, the grunts slightly lower their weapons.

Roman: Oh, kid, didn't you get the memo?

Blake: What are you talking about?

Roman: The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together!

Blake: Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation.

Suddenly, the air is filled with more turbines blowing the wind wildly around the holdup.

Roman: (looking up) I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation...

Roman fires his cane at the huntress' feet, knocking her to the ground.

Roman gets up and calls out.

Roman: BELL, ANY TIME NOW!

Two new figures reveal themselves. One is a woman dressed in a dark grey combat jacket, black leather gloves with the index fingers removed, and wearing a mask that conceals her nose, mouth and jaw. The other is a man with a bright white hoodie with black accents, white gloves, white hat in a backwards fashion, a radio headset, and bright beige cargo pants with kneepads.

Roman smirks with the arrival of his two associates.

Roman: Now, let's dance, Kitty cat.

...

[3]

And there you have it! Three sneak peaks of the upcoming chapter 7! I will now explain what each peak represents!

[1] This one is how TRQ reacts to seeing Summer's aura activate a slight bit, because it should be at a flat zero, or NO DATA.. but it's in the RED?

[2] Self explanatory, Jacob and Bell are getting their bearings after landing in this strange place.

[3] Takes place in the final episode of Volume 1, when Blake fights Torchwick.. but she and Ruby are in for QUITE a surprise...

Alrighty roo! I hope you guys enjoyed this sneak peak! Chapter 7 will be out a few days after NEW YEARS! Peace!

~DestinyHunter98