Before they met.

"Oops!" exclaimed a brunette curly guy with a guilty smile.

"Hi." answered giving no importance to it. Sparkles appeared on his ocean eyes when he looked up to that smiling boy; 165998.

He smiled as a response and went straight to the wash basin, the red cheeks curly one looked at the owner of those brighty eyes occasionally, so he wasn't paying attention at the things he was doing. A drop of toothpaste fell to his shirt.

"Damn it!" It seems his speciality was to speak exclaiming. The boy in the back, doing absolutely nothing but staring at that curly guy discreetly, noticed.

"What's wrong?" asked, interested approaching to him and being able to see that big stain on his shirt.

"Oh, that's a big one." commented with a grimace.

"Oh, really?" said ironically, rolling his eyes annoyed by the stain.

"Hey, don't worry you can have my sweater, I already auditioned." offered that smiling angelic face, taking off his sweater and reaching out for him.

"Thanks Louis, I will return it once I am done." the green eyed boy said, smiling softly. The older lad, Louis, smiled even wider due to Harry remembering his name. He thought he was the only one.

"You remember?" Was the first thing he blurted out.

"Yes of course I remember, how can I not remember your beautiful face?"

Welcome to the story of these two lads becoming for sure the best fathers.

Love, Michaela and Paula.