V

"Who is your daughter?" 

"Show us the little girl!!!"

"You have a daughter?" 

"Where is she?"

"Why did you adopt, you are babies."

All five boys saw sings like these throughout the show and couldn't help but smile at them. They tried to ignore them because managment said to, but they just couldn't, especially Harry and Louis. She was their little girl after all and they wanted to say it to the world, but they couldn't. Not for a lot of years at least which was breaking their hearts. They wanted to show people that this little precious girl is theirs and only theirs. They wanted to show off her cute little smile, her beautiful eyes, her squishy nose and cheeks, her small fingers and feet. Just all of her. 

"I am so happy you helped a little girl have a better life. Thank you." 

Was the sign that made Harry do something. Of course he understood all of their fans curiosity, but this was different. The person just thanked them for the amazing thing they did and to be honest, she was the first one to do so. No one thanked them for saving this girl from the orphanage and for giving her the life and love she deserves. Once Harry saw the sign, he wanted to cry and he did. They just had a small break and he ran backstage, Louis and the other boys seconds behind him.

He immediatly found his boyfriend and took his hand. Louis was surprised at first but when he was spun around and faced his beautiful boy, he smiled and pulled him into a tight hug. They hugged for a while, but Harry had something on his mind so he pulled away. 

"Did you see the sign saying they are thanking us for helping Darcy to have a better life?" Harry told his boy when he sat him down. Louis immediatly remembered and nodded. 

"Yeah I did, what about it tho?" 

"I was thinking we should introduce her to everyone. I mean not showing her face, but just saying her name is Darcy and we adopted her as a group and bla bla bla. Because I really really want to." Louis thought it was a good idea as well so they went to talk to the boys and their manager and they all suprisingly agreed. So they were doing it. 

Be ready world, Darcy is coming onto the scene.

At the end of the show, Harry signaled to the boys and they came to him. As he took a deep breath, he felt a little hand on the small of his back. He knew it was Louis, but he had to act like he didn't feel it, because of managment, but he still was glad his boy did it. He needed that. 

"So I saw a lot of you know about the little girl, right?" He couldn't even finish his sentence when the crowd started screaming like crazy. They all smiled and Harry shushed them by putting his finger to his lips. The fans calmed down almost immediatly, because who wouldn't listen to Harry Styles right?

"Well, we would like to confirm she is in fact all of ours daughter and she is well and healthy. Her name is Darcy. The last name is private so we would like to ask if you didn't ask about it because it is not gonna be shared, thank you." 

Another roud of endless screaming.

"I would like to thank this person" Harry walked to the girl with the sweet sign and pointed at her.

"This girl, yeah you!" The girl was of course crying and couldn't believe her crush and idol was talking to her. 

"What's your name?" 

"Mia...yeah, yeah."

More screaming and cheering which made all five boys smile.

"We all would like to thank you for bringing this sweet sign to our show and letting us see it, because girl, it made me shed a tear. Maybe a few. So THANK YOU!!!" He screamed the last part making everyone cover their ears and laugh.