"Oн Olιvια, wнy αre yoυ нere?"

_______________________________________As the sun shined though the trees and the birds squawked their feathers off, Minho, Ben, and Olivia arrived back into the Glade

As the sun shined though the trees and the birds squawked their feathers off, Minho, Ben, and Olivia arrived back into the Glade. "I'm turning in for the day, I feel like my legs could fall off any second now." Liv said, crouching down, trying to catch her breath. Ben chuckles, patting her back in comfort. "Don't forget this time Livia, bright and early tomorrow." Minho reminds, ruffling up her hair.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know." Olivia replied, standing up and fixing her hair. "New Greenie tomorrow, you think it'll be a girl this time?" Liv asks, slowly walking away. "Hope not, you and Frances are already to much to deal with." Minho says, before heading into the woods.

Olivia sighs at the thought of tomorrow. New Greenies were hard to get used to, but it wasn't new for her. After being in the Glade for 2 years she seen a lot. The newest Greenie was Chuck, somewhat 14-15 year old boy, youngest of the bunch.

"You just going to stand there or are you going get ready for sundown?" A familiar voice says. Olivia smiles and turns to the voice. "I was just thinking." She says, walking over to him. "New Greenie tomorrow?" She nods, stopping to look over at the box. A wave of sadness suddenly took over her happy mood. "Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" She asks solemnly.

Newt sighs walking over to Olivia. "I think that you'll find a way, and when you do we'll all get out of here, together." Olivia turns to Newt, looking into his eyes to find any sign of truth and instead she found eyes full of it. She pulls him into a hug, feeling safe in his touch. "Thanks, Newt."
_______________________________________

"Livia, are you sleeping?" A voice whispers, making the girl stir from her sleep. "Are you kidding me, Livia wake the hell up." The girl mumbles for the voice to be quiet, a second later her blanket is pulled away from her, letting the cold morning air hit her skin. She whines, searching for something to protect her from the cold. "Livia, come on." She sits up with a pout face. "Okay, Geez. Just give me 5 minutes."

"Better not go back to sleep." Minho says, walking out of her room. Olivia quickly gets ready, putting on a change of clothes and her running shoes. She cleans her bed, sparing Chuck of any extra work.

"See you later at the Greenie Ceremony?" Newt says leaning on the doorway, scaring the girl. "Jeez, couldn't knock?" Olivia asked, glaring at the boy. "Well after the racket you caused this morning I don't think I should, Minho woke up half the boys cause he was mumbling ideas on trying to wake you."

"Sorry, I just couldn't sleep...haven't been able to sleep properly these past few days." Olivia said getting ready to leave for her run. Before she could Newt put his hand infront of her, stopping the rushed girl. "Then maybe you should take a break."

"It's not a break I need." Newt sighed, shaking his head. "You've been here for 2 years Liv. And you've been running that maze for all of it. I don't want you to get stuck in there." Before any other words were spoken, Minho appears behind Newt. "Look enough flirting were already late as is."

"I'll talk to you later okay?" Olivia says as Newt retrieves his hand back to his side. "Yeah." Minho takes off with Olivia following behind him. "You know Newt's right. If your not sleeping properly you should take a break." Minho says, while running to the gates of the Maze. Olivia gasps in disbelief. "You were listening to our conversation?"

"Yeah, until you guys got quiet, thought you were kissing." Minho joked. "Shut up Minho." Olivia says, speeding up and nudging him slightly to the side.

When they reach the gates, Ben is seen standing up from the ground. "Took you guys long enough." "Sorry, my fault." Olivia apologizes. "Well let's go, all the other runners already left." Ben says. "Ok then, lets get on with it." The 3 gladers run into the Maze with fast paste, running corner by corner.

Meanwhile Newt, sits in Olivia's bed, thinking how such an amazing girl was stuck here, in the glade. He shakes his head and stands up looking through the window to see the runners already left. "Oh Olivia, why are you here?"
______________________________________