"Yoυr dιғғereɴт Tнoмαѕ, yoυr ɴoт lιĸe тнe oтнerѕ."

_____________________________________

The sound of the Griever screeching makes Olivia haze out of the cozy memory. Olivia slowly turns around at the sound of a low growl. The same Griever taunts her as she stands there. Olivia slowly backs up as the Griever steps forward. She looks around for anything to help her or an escape.

And just then her back hits a wall. "Shit." Olivia curses. The Griever launches at her and Olivia ducks, crawling away from the Griever from under it. The adrenaline in her subsides the pain she'll feel in her leg later. She quickly stands up and runs anywhere to get away from the Griever. She turns a corner and sees a lift where she can jump, and swing on a vine onto another wall.

She immediately runs to the lift, jumping the opposite way causing the Griever to smash into the wall. She swings onto the wall as planned and stops to look around. From this view she sees Thomas running from a Griever, but no sign of Minho.

In front of Olivia is a wall the same height as the one she is currently on but a pretty far distance to jump to. Without having time to think a Griever growls loudly from behind her and she jumps. Olivia closes her eyes, knowing she won't make the jump, but she feels someone catch her hand.

Olivia opens her eyes to see Minho struggling to hold onto her hand. "Come on, Livia. Climb, we need to run." Olivia climbs the rest of the way up and the two start running again. "I think we lost it." Minho pants, still jogging.

A Griever screeches from above them proving them wrong. "We have to get to Thomas, I think I have an idea on how to lose these Grievers." Olivia says. Minho nods, going to Olivia's side to help her run.

Olivia guides Minho to where Thomas is. As they also find ways to lose the Griever behind them. They come to a dead end, once again trapped by the Greiver. Minho looks around, getting frustrated. "We have to climb." Minho says suddenly. "We can lose it up there, but we have to be quick."

Minho helps Olivia up first, then he quickly climbs, and they quietly sneak away. The Griever's roar from afar, is a sign that they got away. "Isn't that Thomas?" Minho asked, pointing to a running figure, running to the edge of a wall. "What the hell is he doing?" Olivia questioned. Thomas jumps to the other wall, catching himself in the vines.

"Damn, Greenie has guts." Minho says. Running with Olivia towards Thomas. The screams from Thomas worry Olivia. "Now what was the plan you had to lose these Grievers?" Minho questioned. "You hear the patterns with maze changing? This section is going to be closed soon, so we all need to get to the other side." Olivia informed.

"You go first, I'll get Thomas." Minho said letting go of Olivia, making her shift on her noninjured side. "Wait, why did you come back for me?" Olivia asked. "You're like a little sister to me, Livia. I can't have you dying on me." Minho said, smiling, then running off.