"He вeloɴɢѕ тo тнe мαze ɴow."

______________________________________The whole night, Newt stayed with Olivia

The whole night, Newt stayed with Olivia. He fell asleep a little later than usual but it was worth it for her.

Olivia woke up earlier than Minho, which really surprised her. That was the best sleep she's gotten in....years, actually. She quietly arose from her position, not wanting to wake the boy. She put the blanket that she was using and laid it over him.

She smiled a little at him sleeping, so peacefully. She slowly got down to her knees and gave a quick, but meaningful kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Newt." She whispered, brushing some hair from out of his face.
_____________________________________
A few moments later, Olivia found herself in the kitchen, helping Frypan out with breakfast. "Wow, your up early." Frypan says, handing Olivia some plates.

"Yeah, I actually got some rest last night." Olivia said, feeling energetic. Olivia set some plates down on the side counter, along with some silverware. "Well if Newt was that comfy, I'd like to have my turn of sleeping on him too." Frypan teased. Olivia turned around with wide eyes and her mouth wide open.

"Don't worry, I think I was the only one that saw, but I do get up earlier then anyone here." Frypan says, chuckling. Olivia stood in the same exact position with the same exact face for almost 2 whole minutes.

"You just going to stand there and leave your mouth open like a fly trap, or are you gonna help me get breakfast started for you runners?" Frypan asked, already getting some eggs and bacon out.

"Right." She says, snapping out of her haze. "Fry, just don't take it the wrong way, he was helping me sleep." Olivia explained. "Liv, I have known you both for a long time and you two are still so clueless." Olivia looks at him confused. "What do you mean?" Before Frypan and the opportunity to open his mouth, Minho, Ben, and Frances walked in, surprised to find Olivia there.

"Am I still dreaming? Are my eyes working right? Or is Olivia standing in this kitchen before us?" Ben asked, pinching his skin, rubbing his eyes, and walking over to Olivia, shaking her gently.

"Yeah, Ben. I'm really here." Olivia laughed at his reaction. "Did you happen to know where Newt is? He wasn't at the Homestead, and neither were you last night." Minho said, consciously figuring out what happened.

"Before you get any dirty thoughts, he just stayed with me till I slept, though I think he fell asleep waiting..." Olivia trailed off, reminding herself to apologize to him later.

"Aww, I wish I could've seen that." Frances cooed, smiling brightly. "Guys it's really not a big deal, just drop it, please." Olivia said, feeling her cheeks warm up. "Alright, now get outta my kitchen. I'm cooking today." Frances said, pushing Olivia out to the dining area.

Olivia, Minho, and Ben all sat at a table wait for there food to be finish, as Frypan and Frances cooked there meals. "We should each go on solo runs today. Scope out as much of the maze we can, look for anything that stands out." Minho advises.