27.

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I giggled as Winnie and Aresie chased me around a beautiful beach, only for me to laugh once Mattie caught me, scooping me up in his arms, hugging me. 

"Je t'ai, petite princesse."- stated Mattie, kissing my cheek, and I nodded, hugging my big brother. (I got you, little princess.) 

"Tu es un coureur très rapide, petite chérie."- said Aresie with a smile, him and Winnie going the sweet hug as I eagerly hugged my cute brothers, kissing their cheeks. (You are a very fast runner, little sweetheart.) 

"Je t'aime tellement."- I spoke profoundly with a bright smile, giggling as Biscuit rubbed against Winnie, barking adorably. (I love you so much.)

"Nous t'aimons très fort, notre petit trésor."- said my brother genuinely, giving my frame a small squeeze, causing my smile to brighten. (We love you very much, our little treasure.)

"Puis-je avoir un tour de ferroutage, s'il vous plaît?"- I asked softly, giggling when Mattie and Winnie, pecked my forehead. (Can I have a piggyback ride, please?)

"Viens ici, ma douceur."- replied my eldest brother, kissing my cheek. (Come here, sweetness.)

Aresie gladly sat me on his shoulder and held my little legs in his very large, masculine, yet warm and soft hands. We walked around the evening beach and I happily listened to my brothers tell me about nice stories about ocean and its creatures. 

Winston's P.O.V.

November 20th came soon and on that day papa surprised all of us with fantastic, fun, cosy trip to Maldives - crystal clear water, sandy beach, palm trees, very warm climate, exotic flora and fauna. Best part - we will be here until January 10th. That means that we will spend Christmas and New Year here, which is hands down the most awesome thing ever. 

It is beyond fun and spectacular with my siblings and papa, but having Liz here is just extra fun. She is the coolest! Liz is up for anything - snorkelling, scuba diving, hikes, mini trips, swimming with dolphins and more. She even plays basketball and tennis! If we thought that she couldn't get more awesome, we were wrong, but damn, that's the type of wrong my brothers and I don't mind. 

Vivi loves Elizabeth: they hang out daily. Liz is exceedingly good influence on Genevieve, it is noticeable: she gives her that feminine attitude, something that neither papa nor us can give her no matter how hard we could possibly try. Be it as simple as some girly vocabulary to the way Vivi walks and speaks - it is a beautiful development that suits our baby sister immensely. 

Elizabeth doesn't treat us like who the hell knows what. She is extremely respectful, she won't do anything without asking us and considering our opinion. Liz treats my brothers and I like her best friends, yet with extra more care, affection and kindness, all of which feels cosy. Beats me why or how, but house feels extra lively and snug when she is around. 

Like cherry on top, Liz is respectful of our roots. My brothers and Vivi consider ourselves far more French by roots than British, therefore, we treasure our French origin immensely. Papa is French, therefore, him valuing his roots goes without saying. She is fully British, Londoner born and raised, yet she found time to learn French and get to know our culture. Mind you, she has crazily stuffed up schedule. This grand gesture spoke to my siblings and papa far better than we can explain. 

Think that this cannot be better? It can. 

Papa is the smiles sunshine. It is true when they say that love does miracles. He was scared and unsure of the relationship, last experience left its scars, but fuck, we are glad that they gave it a try. Elizabeth worships him, she treats him like a king, and papa cherishes her like his queen. They are like puppies, it is very cute.