4

Taurus woke up and tried to get up.He couldn't move.

He looked down and saw Golden and Paris sleeping on him.

It's been a couple months and you could say Golden and Taurus have gotten way closer.

Jamena moved out a couple weeks ago but Paris and Golden wanted to have a sleepover. So that left Taurus to get Golden and Paris ready.

"Come on y'all get up." He shook them but only Paris got up.

"She's really hot da." Paris sat up rubbing his eyes.

He placed his hand on her forehead and she was really hot.

"Go brush yo teeth." He told his son.

He picked Golden up and went to her room. Yes she has a room in his house now.

"No." Golden whined clinging onto him.

"Okay." He sighed going back to his room.

"Hello." Jamena picked up the phone.

"Wsp. Uhh we just waking up and Golden got a fever I think." He sat down.

"Check in the front part of her bag. There should be a little thermometer in there." She sighed going to the break room.

"It say 100.4." He told her.

"Don't take Paris to school it could be a stomach bug or some shit. Just bring her up here at the hospital and ask for Jamena Wright." She said.

"Okay." He hung up.

"Paris come on we gotta go see Ms.Mena." He told Paris who was just sitting on his bed staring at the wall.

"In my Pajamas ?" He asked.

"Come on dude we not going to a fashion show." Paris put on his crocs and grabbed Golden's matching crocs.

"Get ya Ipad too." Paris grabbed his Ipad and they made there way out the door.

"It's okay my love." Jamena rubbed Golden's back. Golden just threw up for the second time.

"I don't wanna be in here anymore." Paris shook his head. He looked at Golden like his sister and he didn't like seeing her crying.

"Come on." Taurus grabbed his hand and they walked out the room. At first they had to stay in the room because it was a lot of blood on the floor. But they made an announcement that it was all cleaned up.

"What's wrong with her." He started crying.

"It's okay dude she just doesn't feel good." He wiped his sons face. He always thought a boy should express how they feel. It doesn't make them pussy at all. So if his son wanted to cry , his son could cry. But not for a stupid reason.

"So she gonna be okay." He asked.

"Yea she gonna be okay." He pulled his son into a hug.

"I wanna go back in there now." He looked at his dad.

"You sure Tremani." He asked.

"Yes Tremani." He tried to roll his eyes. Paris and Taurus shared the same middle name.

"Don't get slapped now." Taurus laughed grabbing his hand. He walked back in the room and saw Golden watching paw patrol on the tv.

"Is she okay Ms.Mena." He asked.

"Yes she just got food poisoning." He nodded and got back on his Ipad.

"It was probably that school food."He shook his head

"She doesn't eat school food tho" She shook her head.

"Yea she had too yesterday. She told me she lost her lunchbox when I saw her eating it but I gave her my lunch because I know school lunch is nasty." He made a face.

"Can I stay with her." He smiled.

"No. But you can facetime." She told him

"Okay." He mumbled going back to his Ipad.

"I'll drop something off for you." He told her. He knew Golden would be going with Lula because he had work and had to drop Paris off to his sister house because there was no point in him going to school.

"Thank you." She hugged him.

"It's nothing. Paris let's go." Paris grabbed his stuff.

"See you later Ms.Mena and Golden." He waved.

"See you later Paris." Jamena smiled.

"See you later Paris." Golden mumbled.

—————————————————————

How did I do ?

-BiggCodi🥷