16

"Hey Golden

"Hey Golden." This boy sat by me.

How does he know my name.

I didn't say anything I just looked at him.

"You not going to say anything." He asked me.

I didn't say nothing I just got up and got my lunchbox. I was ready to go see Paris.

"Can I go." I mumbled.

"Of course." The teacher smiled.

I started walking to the cafeteria and I bumped into 3 second grade boys.

"What where you going." One of them yelled. I don't like when people yell at me.

I didn't say anything I just kept walking. Another boy came up to me and pushed me to the floor.

He took my lunchbox and all of them ran.

"Golden why you crying ?" Paris asked me as I walked in the cafeteria.

"They stole my lunchbox." I mumbled wiping my face.

"It's okay , you can have the rest of my food. Who stole your lunchbox." He passed me his lunchbox.

"I don't know. It was 3 boys." I shrugged eating some chips.

"What did they have one." He asked looking around.

"One had on a nike shirt and black shorts. The another one had on under armor. And the other one just had a black shirt on with jeans." I told him.

"It's gon be okay , I'm gonna get your lunchbox back." He hugged me.

1 hour later...

"Golden you're being signed out early." Ms. Johnson told me.

I got up and got my things and walked out the class going to the front office.

"Hey Tre!" I smiled jumping on him.

"Wsp." He hugged me.

"I missed you." I told him.

"I miss you too." He chuckled.

"Now tell me what happened Paris." We walked out.

"Some boys stole Golden lunchbox so I asked them for it back nicely. And they didn't give it back so I slapped the boy that had the lunchbox and took the lunchbox. That's when they told the teacher." He shrugged.