5

Paris Tremani Parker

"Paris sit down." Mrs.Brown told me.

I'm ready to see Golden.

"Yes ma'am." My da always told me to respect adults.

"Pass this to Paris." This pretty girl tried to whisper. I still heard her.

"Here Paris." Blake passed me a note.

It said do you want to be friends ?

I was in the 1st grade. I'm turning 6 pretty soon. Some people say i'm small for my age but my da said I was a preemie.

"Yes." I looked at the girl.

"Okay class today we have a little fun project." Mrs. Brown clapped her hands together.

"But in order to get a good grade you have to work together with the students at your table." She told us.

It was me , my new friend , Blake and Sa'rayah.

"What's your name." I asked the girl.

"Ayla." She smiled.

"Okay. Mrs. Brown what's the project about." I asked.

"Well Paris each group will have a different project. You guys will have to pick out of the bowl." She put the bowl on her desk. I'm in the advance class so the projects are usually fun.

"Paris you may come up here and pick out of the bowl." She told me.

"Okay Paris you can go to cafeteria to eat lunch with Golden." Mrs. Brown gave me a hall pass and I got my lunch.

"Thank you." I walked out.

I seat with Golden because she only talks to me so to make her comfortable I asked her teacher if I can seat with her.

Golden is in Kindergarten . She is also in advanced classes. I play card games with her so she kind of knows how to add. We even read books together.

"Hey Golden." I sat next to her.

"Hi." She smiled opening her lunchbox.

"You need help." I asked. I saw she was struggling opening her chip bag.

"Yes." She passed me the chips.