Befriending

Scarlett P.O.V

Okay. I have to admit I was leading him on a bit but just because I wanted to know how he was going to react. Lots of men would have kissed me or something but he tried to play it cool so I thought he just wanted to be friends and so I stopped and started acting like myself for once. Being in the acting business means you have to act, obviously, but you also have to act outside the set. Being famous is more difficult than you think. Everyone and everything had to be perfect and that's hard because nobody is perfect.

It was in the middle of the movie when Chris jumped because he saw the wicked witch of the west. I wasn't surprised because I used to jump too. I mean, no offence to the actress, but she is very scary. I looked at him and he blushed. I supposed he was embarrassed because he jumped but he wasn't. I can tell you know.

Chris P.O.V

When the movie finished, Scarlett was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I wrote her a note saying "You fell asleep so I let myself out. I had fun, see you tomorrow on set." I left it on the coffee table, I got my stuff and I left. I really didn't want to leave but I had just met her so I waited until I knew her more. Yep, I waited too long; but let's not go that far yet. I got into my car and drove to my house thinking about her. Only her.

***

I woke up in my bed very tired but happy because now I knew I had a friend to count on, on set. I got up and dressed myself before going downstairs. I saw my brother Scott with a tired face drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"Good Morning." I told him. He looked at me and nodded tiredly as a response. I headed out and got into my car. I turned the radio on before starting to drive.

Scarlett P.O.V

I woke up to find myself on the couch. My back hurt and there was something that was pricking me. I got it and saw that it was a note. Chris. I remembered. I read the note and saw a smile coming on my face. He was really the nicest guy I had ever met. I noticed the time and got up quickly to go to my room and change. When I was ready I hurried out, got into my car and drove off.

Everyone was already there when I arrived and I could see the angry faces around me. It was pretty scary. Before the director could talk to me, Chris came over and started to act if I was sick or something. He said,

"Oh my god Scarlett! You should go to the hospital. Be more careful with yourself!" He stopped when someone asked,

"What happened?"

"She fainted," Carried on Chris, "she called me right away and said that she was going to be late. I insisted for her to go to the hospital but she didn't want to go." I saw what he was doing and said,

"Yeah well, I'm much better now. So let's start filming." I gave him a smile and he hugged me. "Thanks. You really saved me there."

"No problem. Either way, I owe you." I hit him in the arm and we both laughed walking towards the other room.

"Okay everyone, we are going to start the first scene with Scarlett and Katherine..." I wasn't really listening because they would explain it like 7 times and then at the 7th I would listen. I had experience.

Chris P.O.V (Time Skip)

Scarlett and I had become very good friends by now and we would have movie night a lot of times. We would talk a lot on the set but we were JUST FRIENDS. The fans would always say we were dating but weren't. The good thing was that we weren't that famous and people would normally leave us alone. The bad thing was that we were finishing the movie and that we would never see each other again. We had talked about keeping in touch but I knew that there was no way we would. Today was our last day of filming and after that, it was just premieres and stuff. Also she had started dating this guy called Jared Letto who apparently was also an actor. Oh yeah and my crush was still there. At this point, it was impossible for it to go away. I hoped that with the time Scarlett and I were separated, it would go away. I'm telling you this now, it didn't.

"Chris, wait up!" Scarlett shouted at me as we got into the car park. "Hey, umm...keep in touch, okay?" She hugged me and it wasn't a normal hug, it was a too long hug. "If you are sad or worried or just lonely, you can call me." I was happy to have her as a friend. I didn't realise we were still hugging when I said,

"Wouldn't your boyfriend be a bit worried you are hugging a guy for like 5 minutes?" I smiled as if it was a joke and she looked up, smiled and said back,

"He can put up with it today. I've known you more than him." I was really going to miss her.

"I'm going to miss these hugs of yours. You really are the best friend any person could ever have." She smiled and hugged me tighter. I gave her a kiss on the head and I accompanied her to her car. She waved from the inside and drove away. I headed back to my car and drove to my house. I had to pack because I had to do another movie called Cellular.

Scarlett P.O.V

I hadn't told him yet but Jared broke up with me. I was broken inside. He had to go because his band was getting famous and he said it was better for him to be single. I was really devastated. I had passed all night crying. I didn't know why I didn't want to tell him, but I just didn't. The worst part was that I had to go to Tokyo to film another movie and I couldn't bring Chris because he had another movie. It was really unfair. I never realised how I was going to miss him until now. Why was this so hard? You'll find out later. 

A/N 

Second chapter done. As you can see I update quick since I wrote a chapter in one day. Please comment stuff you want to add and I'll try to fit them with the story line. Don't forget to vote! <3