Day with Scott

Chris P.O.V

I woke up excited because today was our first day filming Captain America The First Avenger. I got up and took a shower quickly. I changed into some pants and a t-shirt before walking downstairs and quickly eating breakfast. I texted Scarlett saying if she would want to come with Scott to my house for dinner and I looked at them time. It was 4:00am and it took 20 minutes to arrive at the set so I had to hurry up because I had to be there at 4:30. I got into my car and started driving. The ride was pretty nice. No paparazzis or crazy fans. Though I only got them when I was with Scarlett or someone that is actually famous. I wasn't that famous at the time. As I pulled over, I saw a brown haired woman walk out of her car and I immediately recognised who she was.

"Hayley? Hayley Atwell?" I said and she turned around and looked at me.

"You must be Chris Evans playing Captain America." She responded with a smile.

"Yep that's me." I said smiling. "You are playing Peggy Carter, right?"

"Yes. So have I seen you in something before? You seem very familiar."

"Umm, maybe in Nanny Diaries or Fantastic Four?"

"Oh yes, Fantastic Four. It was a good movie." She said trying to be nice but I saw right through her.

"It's okay. It wasn't the best." I said cringing a bit.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." She said laughing and that made me laugh. We spent the day talking and acting. Soon we both got to know each other and it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett P.O.V

The talk with Scott really left me shaken up. I guess I tried to hide my feelings for Chris to a point that I forgot about them. With all of what Scott told me, they are coming back. The worst part is that I'm married and I love Ryan. I can't do that to him. I shoved my feeling to the back of my mind and got out of bed. It was 8am. I quickly showered and changed before walking downstairs to the kitchen. Scott was there, talking to someone on the phone that I suspected to be Chris.

"Yeah, yeah i know. Bye. Oh...hey!" He said whilst hanging up the call.

"Hi, how did you sleep? I know it's not the most comfortable mattress but..."

"I slept good don't worry. It was actually very comfortable." He cut me off.

"I'm glad. So, what do you want to do today? We could go shopping or we can go to a museum. Whatever you decide." I told him with a smile.

"We can go shopping. I think a museum would bore me a bit."

"Perfect. We can go to a mall near here but first, I need to eat something. I'm starving." He chuckled at me and started drinking his coffee. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Chris. I smiled but quickly hid it before Scott saw it. The text message read:

Hey Scar, I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner today after I finish filming at my place. Bring Scott and I can repay you with one of my meals;)

I texted him back saying

Sure, I'll be there at 8.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris P.O.V

Italics : Acting

Peggy: You're late

Steve: Couldn't call my ride

Bucky: Hey! Lets hear it for Captain America!

"CUT!" The director yelled and I bursted out laughing following after me Hayley and Sebastian.

"Since when have you been holding that?" She asked.

"Since the scene started." The two of them started laughing even more. Oh and Sebastian, was the actor who played Bucky. I met him after I met Hayley.

"That's all for today. You can go back to your houses. Bye everyone! See you tomorrow!" The Director shouted and I waved goodbye to everyone before returning to my trailer to get my stuff. I walked over and shut the door. I grabbed my phone and saw Scarlett's text saying she'll be at my house at 8. I looked at them time and realised it was 7. I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked to my car. I had to go to the store and buy some ingredients for dinner.

(Also I'm saying a recipe for the Ravioli down below. I am not professional so don't come at me. This is how I think it's made.)

When I bought them all I drove back to my house and started oreparing for dinner. Iwas going to make Spinach ravioli with a homemade sauce and a bit of cheese. (p.s. It's AMAZING. I recommend it) I got the the spinach out and started soaking it with water. I chopped them and but them in the blender with some cheese. Meanwhile, I started to get the pasta out and I layed them on the counter. When the blender stopped, I started to put the spinach ontop of the pasta and putting another piece of pasta ontop. I closed them with a fork. When I finished them, I picked them up and put them aside. I then got started witht the sauce. (idk which sauce so i'm going to skip that part) After I finished with the sauce, I started making the pasta.

Scarlett P.O.V

"Come one Scott!" He had been texting Steve all day. Steve was my friend. I introduced them today after we went shopping amd they got along very well.

"I'm here. I'm here. We can go." I dragged him out of the house as he got his phone out again. I drove quickly to Chris' house and parked in his driveway. He had two spaces. One for his car and another for the guest's car. Normally, it's mine. I got out and pulled Scott out. He was being a real baby. I walked to Chris' door and knocked.

I'm sorry for the long update. I just was running out of ideas but they all came back so expect chalters soon:) I know it's a bit late but Happy New Years!

Natashahuh<33