Waking up

Scarlett P.O.V 

I wake up feeling an arm on top of me. I guess Ryan stopped being an ass last night and came back. I open my eyes and see that this arm is a bit bigger than Ryan's and WHERE AM I?! I look to the person next to me and see CHRIS. I quickly cover myself with the sheet. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream. He wakes up immediately and looks at me with a confused face. 

"What the hell is going on! Why are you in my bed?! Why am I not wearing clothes?!" He looked clueless. 

"Fuck! We had a little too much to drink and had sex. Fuck! shit shit shit shit! Chris, we can't tell anyone about this. I fucking cheated. FUCK!" Oh shit. Ryan.

"Yea. I'm so fucking sorry. I really am." He looked really disappointed at himself and very sad. I feel bad for him. If this gets out, paparazzi are going to be everywhere and with his anxiety, it's not going to be nice.

"It wasn't only your fault. We just have to forget it happened. Okay?" I say reassuringly. 

"Yeah. I agree." He still looked sad but was able to put a fake smile on. I take a blanket that was on top of the sheets and put it over my body. I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to change. 

Chris P.O.V 

CHRIS ARE YOU STUPID! How could you do that to her!? I'm so angry with myself. I just ruined an amazing friendship with the most wonderful woman. I go to my closet and change. I can't stop thinking about what happened. I just had sex with Scarlett and I can't remember it. I mean I'm angry at myself that happened but I am a man and I've liked Scarlett for so long that I thought if I ever got to sleep with her, I would actually remember it. I come out of my closet and see a note Scarlett left. 

(the note:)

Hey, sorry. I think it's better if we don't talk about what happened. I took your shirt because my dress is broken. 

I'll see you tomorrow. 

Love ya! 

(end of note)

Love you too... Why is life so unfair.

As the day passed, I started remembering stuff from last night and damn we do it ruff. Now it's 18:30 and I'm going to meet with Scarlett and Ryan. We planned to go have lunch and I thought Scarlett was going to cancel it but I guess she didn't want to. I walk to the restaurant and see them sitting on a table with Alicia. I guess she tagged along and ended up here. I walked over to them and sat next to Alicia. She looked at me with a curious face and started texting me so that the love birds wouldn't find out.

Alicia

Are you okay? You seem down.

Chris

No, actually I did something I shouldn't have.

Alicia

What happened?

Chris

Okay so I like someone and that someone has a boyfriend and they are like really committed. And my crush and I went out drinking the other day and we think we slept together. And I think I just ruined the best friendship ever.

Alicia

OH MY GOD SINCE WHEN DO YOU LIKE SCARLETT?!

Chris

How did you know it was her?!

Alicia

Oh come on. "the best friendship ever". That is totally Scarlett. Oh my god. YOU SLEPT WITH HER?! BUT SHE IS WITH RYAN!

Chris

I KNOW! I feel bad enough. You don't have to tell me.

Alicia

Okay sorry. i want to help you. I'll talk to Scarlett and don't worry, I won't mention our talk:)

Chris

Thanks a lot.

"Hey people! Leave your phones. We are eating." I hear Scarlett tell us. I smile weakly at her and put my phone on the table. She started a simple conversation and everything was going smoothly. At 10pm, I invented an excuse so that I could go early. Luckily it worked and soon enough, I was in my bed, sleeping. Right now, I'm waiting to say goodbye to Scarlett since we finished Nanny Diaries. If I'm being honest, I don't think I'm going to ser her again.

A/N
Please leave your reviews.