Second Chance?

Chris P.O.V

I had just been casted for a role in a new movie. The script had come in my mail and you wouldn't believe who was in it. Scarlett. We had kept in touch but not that much. I knew she was dating this guy, umm, it was Ryan, my old friend, dating my crush. Yep it wasn't ideal but what was I supposed to do? Break them up, please, I don't do that kind of stuff.

I had to go to the set today and I was very nervous. Even more nervous than the first time I saw Scarlett. I didn't know what part she would play but I did know I have to play someone's lover and I wished It wasn't her because It would be very very hard. Yea well jokes on me, because it was her.

Scarlett P.O.V

It was 7:30am and I was already on the set. Something I haven't mentioned before was that I may or may have not had a tiny little crush on Chris. Okay, so it wasn't that big a deal but I got nervous around him and now I had to play his girlfriend. It was going to be hard. I thought that the time we were away it would go, but it didn't. I started dating Ryan because I thought I was over him. I hoped it was true. It wasn't.

Chris walked into the set, I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug anyone could ever give.

"I really missed these hugs." I looked up at him and smiled. "How are you?" I stopped hugging him and he put his arm around me and we started walking.

"I'm good, you know, a lot of acting. You?"

"Well tired but apart from that, pretty good." He smiled at me one more time before we both walked in the room to see everyone else. I knew both directors since I had worked with them before but we weren't that close. I went over to talk to them and we finished on good terms.

"Everyone sit down!" Shouted the director. Everyone sat down and he continued, "Okay everyone, we are going to start the first read-through! We can start with Scarlett's monologue at the beginning." I started talking and saying every line perfectly. I could say I was pretty good at voice acting as well as acting. Everyone cheered when I finished because they were excited. I have to admit the script was written really well.

After a long day at work, I was ready to head home when Chris stopped me.

"Hey Scar, do you want to...umm...come to my place to hang out?" I could see he was very nervous and he looked worried too. I gave him a smile before saying,

"Yea sure! I don't have anything better to do." I actually did. I could've been hanging out with my boyfriend but yet again, I hadn't seen him in like forever. We got into his car and went to his house. When I got there I ran to the couch and laid down there. "What do you want to watch?" He looked at me with a confused face. "What? You think I don't know you that well to know that you want to watch a movie?" I smirked at him and he smiled back. He sat down next to me with a bowl of popcorn and M&Ms like the first time we met. It was kinda cute, I have to admit.

We ended up watching an episode of Friends because we couldn't decide what to watch. I could tell Chris was pretty tired because he fell asleep right away. I wasn't that sleepy so I stayed there for what I thought was going to be a little while. Yea no. That is not what happened.

Chris P.O.V

I woke up with someone in my arms. I was confused because according with myself I didn't have a girlfriend. When I opened my eyes I saw a blonde haired girl on top of me. Scarlett. I tried taking her off of me but she hung on to me tight. I finally got up and put her on the couch. She was freezing so I put my hoodie on top of her so that she could put it on when she woke up. I walked to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. I got the flour, eggs, milk and baking powder. It was time to make pancakes.

I was in the middle of making the mixture when I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. I smiled and turned around. I saw a tiny Scarlett with my hoodie on.

"Good morning." I said, smiling at her. She really is the best person.

"Good morning." She said whilst pulling away from the hug. She was really hungry. I could tell because she went directly to the pancake mixture.

"Just wait until I cook them, then you can eat them." She raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh come on, I know you too well to know that you were going to eat a bit of the mixture." She smiled and sat down at the kitchen counter. I could feel her staring at me but didn't pay much attention to it. When the pancakes were down, I placed them in front of her and she started eating as fast as she could. I took away the plate and she shouted,

"Hey!" She had an angry face.

"Don't eat that fast, you are going to get a stomach ache later." She pouted but nodded. I gave her the plate back and she continued eating but slower.

Scarlett P.O.V

I remember that day, I thought, since when is Chris that hot? I had his hoodie on and when he wasn't looking, I smelt it. His smell made me feel protected. It made me feel like I was home. I didn't know how he did that but no other person had made me feel so comfortable around them. He was like the best friend anyone could ever have. Maybe even more than a friend, but I didn't know that at the time. Be patient, I'll find out soon.

A/N

Sorry, this one took a bit more time. I'll try to update more frequently. Hope you liked this chapter. Comment any ideas you have and don't forget to vote.